Game Day The Kangaroos vs The Mighty Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kersten doesn't work hard enough Grey tries hard but is a bit of a Suban type love the way our backline is starting to look.Logue Hughes Ryan all look great

Regardless of the result we are playing a good brand of footy today

Fyfe going nuts, Son Son continuing his blistering form, Hughes, Tucker & most of the youngsters standing up.

It's only norf but if we can snag a win over there it will really help their confidence going into the Derby next week,

Need more from Crozier, Kerstin and Grey. Sheridan, Hamling and Suban need to lift but otherwise it's going quite well. Loving our youngsters and Walters, B Hill and Fyfe.

Love the way we've kicked our goals today. Pin point kicks, mark, goal...
Hell of a lot better than just bombing it in as I think North would of had a field day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Dawson, Spurr, Ibbo or Sutcliffe in the backline and our ball movement coming out looks 200% better in the hands of MJ, Ryan, Hughes and Weller. I'm really surprised at how quick Hughes is adapting to AFL. He's doing what Ibbo used to do and has a higher ceiling.

Ryan and Nyhuis have been fantastic today!

A lot of good signs in the first half of football - time and experience will clean up some of the easy major concedes but aside from that a lot of positives so far. I hope Hamling doesn't overdo it - clearly playing in discomfort and I don't want him to miss next week.

Also Blakely is pretty much that difference between winning and losing. God we missed him last week.

Brady Grey has been good today. One or two mistakes but has been our best small fwd and a lot better than Ballas and Crozier.

Fyfe back to god mode and Sonny playing really well again. Really liking Luke Ryan and think Logue has competed well.

Weller, Blakely, Cox, Darcy, Hughes and Nyhuis all been very impressive.

Sheridan and Suban struggling.

All the young kids are playing really good footy. Logue and Ryan look like they belong in the backline now

On some of the young guys.

Love Tuckers attacking flair. He's started to really come into his own after the bye.

I have actually been noticing Ryan today. He's getting more involved and looking promising.

Cox is a very good mark already at 18. Another guy with huge upside.

Hughes looking natural at this level now. Darcy is a beast. Jury still out on Logue, but thats ok.

I nearly forgot Ballas was playing since that great kick in the first minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back