The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this for real? A drunk who left his family for the secretary was considered a suitable spokesman on the subject?
it's a man's second family that he truly loves - that's in the bible

I'm just glad the ABC got Barnaby Joyce on to talk about domestic violence and how to treat women.

Apparently it all comes back to what they see at home.
Did they bring up the sexual harassment claims made against Joyce?

Hollie Hughes spent years hitting out at the Labor party for having a gender quota to ensure women are represented.

Now that she is out on her ass she is bleating about the liberals women problems.

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Any thoughts about Victorian Opposition Leader John Pesutto staging a mass walk out during question time yesterday?

On 5002X using BigFooty.com mobile app
He should have done it some time ago. Question Time is held in a watershed low regard by the current government.

No, it's not the same as all the other ones. The Andrews/Allan Government has shown the most contempt for Question Time.

He should have done it some time ago. Question Time is held in a watershed low regard by the current government.

No, it's not the same as all the other ones. The Andrews/Allan Government has shown the most contempt for Question Time.
Worse than the last fed gov?

The Moira Deeming v John Pesutto court case could do a lot more damage to the Victorian Liberals than previously thought. It could see Liberal MPs being cross-examined against Pesutto, and it will be a huge headache for Federal Opposition Leader Peter Dutton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worse than the last fed gov?
Yes.
The Moira Deeming v John Pesutto court case could do a lot more damage to the Victorian Liberals than previously thought. It could see Liberal MPs being cross-examined against Pesutto, and it will be a huge headache for Federal Opposition Leader Peter Dutton.

Any member of parliament who chooses or permits themselves to be deposed has rocks in their head.

How quickly you forget Bronwyn Bishop's tenure as speaker.

yep! i can remember when the hard right nut jobs like kroger went after these conservatives with a social conscience. stacking branches, bad-mouthing them as bleeding hearts. add ian macphee. and now they are a rightist rabble. replete with peeps who have trouble walking and chewing at the same time.

How can they be trusted to run the country when they can't get the basics right?
Yes, heard this last night. This is just magnificent.

I consider myself very honoured to live in one of the local government areas that will feature zero Lib candidates on the ticket on polling day.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back