The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is brilliant.

Just wondering if the right wingers on here would care to point us to any half-decent satire from their side of the divide.

(Gormless unwitting self-satire, the stock-in-trade of the entire right wing, doesn't count of course.)
*crickets*

So you get gongs for failure?

A picture tells a thousand words.

ik3qzB5.jpg

My biggest fear with the Credlin gong is that now Django Rinehart is going to expect one for services to poetry.

My biggest fear with the Credlin gong is that now Django Rinehart is going to expect one for services to poetry.

I love it when people like her call for economic constraint, fat cow couldn't even lose weight when lap banded. Self discipline only applies to those suckers who weren't born into millions.

Closed trials now, per the Guardian blog.
I’m down at the ACT Magistrates Court court for the latest in the prosecution of Witness K.

Barring any further dispute on the facts of the case, we were expecting the sentencing proceedings against the former intelligence officer to begin today.

Instead, reporters have arrived to find a closed court. The glass doors leading into the courtroom have been blacked out, which is rather unusual in this building.

I can’t tell you what’s happening inside. I also can’t say whether we will see either a sentencing hearing or a disputed facts hearing later today, or whether the protracted case will be delayed yet again.

We’ll keep you posted on developments, if and when we learn them.

Witness K is facing possible jail time after helping to expose Australia’s bugging of Timor-Leste during 2004 negotiations to carve up oil and gas resources in the Timor Sea. Timor-Leste was not only an ally, but was one of the poorest countries in the world.

The bugging operation helped Australia achieve an unfair advantage in the commercial negotiations.
This government seems to think courts are solely for protecting their interests and reputations.

And just in case we're all feeling a little unclean for having read Gina's moronic doggerel, here, to brighten everyone's day, is some work from her genius namesake.

Two and a half minutes of virtuosic insouciance.

Django could do all that with only two fully-functioning fingers on his left hand. Gina, with billions of dollars, can't even write a non-laughable poem.

Last edited:
Closed trials now, per the Guardian blog.

This government seems to think courts are solely for protecting their interests and reputations.
Yeeeeeeeeeah i'd be willing to bumrush supermax if he gets locked up.

Prolly gonna need a few thousand people as backup but i'm keen !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spud Dutton, the man who is currently suing someone for saying a nasty thing about him online is talking about Australian values like democracy and freedom of speech without the slightest hint of irony. The man has no self awareness whatsoever.

the libs weak arse "carbon net zero increase by 2050" is already under threat, Nats werent informed and not happy about it

Climate is their achilles heal. It brought down Malcolm twice and Morrison knows that. It is getting increasingly hard to sell to the electorate though - particularly with Australia one of the last western nations left resisting.

Australia needs to get rid of these idiots. They are retrogrades and soon it is going to start doing serious damage to our own interests.

Climate is their achilles heal. It brought down Malcolm twice and Morrison knows that. It is getting increasingly hard to sell to the electorate though - particularly with Australia one of the last western nations left resisting.

Australia needs to get rid of these idiots. They are retrogrades and soon it is going to start doing serious damage to our own interests.

70% of Australians want greater action on climate change. The world's finally moving in that direction and Scummo is making us look like ****ing outlying morons.

And doesn't seem like the LNP is even pretending anymore, just more nonsense coal and gas commitments.

Can they really spit in the face of such strong public opinion and not pay the price?

They probably can, but I'm living in hope that they'll get punished for their idiocy soon...

70% of Australians want greater action on climate change. The world's finally moving in that direction and Scummo is making us look like ******* outlying morons.

And doesn't seem like the LNP is even pretending anymore, just more nonsense coal and gas commitments.

Can they really spit in the face of such strong public opinion and not pay the price?

They probably can, but I'm living in hope that they'll get punished for their idiocy soon...

As long as they have the conservative press on side - which is everything most of Australia sees except for the ABC - then yes they can get away with it.

We have a government owned by the resource lobby, and a media literally owned by the resource lobby.

As long as they have the conservative press on side - which is everything most of Australia sees except for the ABC - then yes they can get away with it.

We have a government owned by the resource lobby, and a media literally owned by the resource lobby.
The IPA hands morriscum his weekly talking points.

He is the ultimate useful idiot
48-8 in the sharkies electorate, until Murdereroch went full racist media overload to get the fat corrupted evangelical into his tarnished seat ready and willing to knife Turnbull.

“I’m very ambitious for him”.
“Yeh, thanks ScoMo”.
What a turdfest the LNP are……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back