Matildas The Matildas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For all match commentary, discussion and analysts in relation to the Matildas Olympics campaign please post in the Matildas Olympic thread link below, Which has been moved to the Olympics board. Thankyou.

Tony gone:

A few hours after being knocked out is brutal. Understandable, but brutal

Tony gone:

Eleven months to late everyone could see after last years World Cup that the squad needed fresh eyes and new ideas. He's let this squad become stale and stagnate, now we are twelve months behind in development. Gonna be a long hard road back.

I think they are the most overrated sporting side in the country going past the wallabies.

The coach is finally gone but i worry about the new one and what it has to come into.

There still isn't enough talent there and i dont think the inflated popularity which lets be honest would have boosted a few egos in the side its only human is hard to reign back the egos once there inflated.

By the sounds of it they were too pampered at this Olympics by FA.

Until we get a decent production line coming through from Grassroots which could be 5-10 years i think the WC last year will be an outlier when it comes to performance for this generation of girls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Matildas The Matildas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back