Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell is wrong with booing a highly paid sportsman from an opposition team? I don’t like Joel Selwood, and as a paying supporter of my club I reserve the right to boo the shit out of the prick. He’s no hero. He hasn’t earned some divine right to be treated like some deity everywhere he goes. He’s just some annoying guy who gets paid a large sum of money to do something he loves.

**** Joel Selwood, and **** all the people who think booing him is a hangable offence.

You know there's a vendetta against Port when booing Joel Selwood becomes an issue.

Every high profile player gets booed, let alone one like Selwood with his history of ducking. If this were Hawthorn there'd be a 4 page spread congratulating the ethically superior nature of their supporters for lambasting his despicable game style.

What the hell is wrong with booing a highly paid sportsman from an opposition team? I don’t like Joel Selwood, and as a paying supporter of my club I reserve the right to boo the shit out of the prick. He’s no hero. He hasn’t earned some divine right to be treated like some deity everywhere he goes. He’s just some annoying guy who gets paid a large sum of money to do something he loves.

**** Joel Selwood, and **** all the people who think booing him is a hangable offence.

At least they can’t accuse us of racism this time.

You know there's a vendetta against Port when booing Joel Selwood becomes an issue.

Every high profile player gets booed, let alone one like Selwood with his history of ducking. If this were Hawthorn there'd be a 4 page spread congratulating the ethically superior nature of their supporters for lambasting his despicable game style.

Remember Graeme Goodings’ twitter rant about “disgraceful Port fans” when we booed Taylor Walker as he walked up to collect the showdown trophy in the first showdown after Phil Walsh died? Apparently we were disrespecting Walsh. Yeah, the guy spent a decade with us and he’d been with your lot for about 3 months, and we were disrespecting him by booing Walker. **** off you hideous piece of human trash.

Lol what is he saying?

Basically Campbell Brown and Carey were sticking up for LT and saying that he got a harsher penalty based on reputation.

Flog mclure chimes in going hang on hang on, this is massive you're accusing the match review panel of discrimination

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically Campbell Brown and Carey were sticking up for LT and saying that he got a harsher penalty based on reputation.

Flog mclure chimes in going hang on hang on, this is massive you're accusing the match review panel of discrimination

Anyone remember what Bryce Gibbs copped (if anything) when he slammed Robbie Gray’s head into the MCG turf, knocking him out, and stood there smirking about it?

For better or worse, us against the world is our lot in life as a club and while it doesn't appear that way now following a highly shitful couple weeks we've been stronger for it for the entirety of our existence.

Hell, even the SANFL shenanigans following our inception led to OneClub, NTUA and a strengthening of the Port community and identity.

Bring it on you campaigners, it only makes us stronger

It’s because he won the FAIREST and best medal for the football match played 5 days before ANZAC day, which pretty much makes him a soldja and all us Poort Powa ferals booed him which pretty much means we hate the diggers.

I love the way a lot of the clubs honour the ANZAC's but I friggen hate how a lot of the AFL media talk about the players playing games of football in ANZAC week as if they are the heroes. It stinks.

Joel Selwood is the biggest cheat in the game. He's protected, but the masses know he's a cheat.

For better or worse, us against the world is our lot in life as a club and while it doesn't appear that way now following a highly shitful couple weeks we've been stronger for it for the entirety of our existence.

Hell, even the SANFL shenanigans following our inception led to OneClub, NTUA and a strengthening of the Port community and identity.

Bring it on you campaigners, it only makes us stronger
It used to make the old Port stronger. This Port capitulates unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back