The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Like Perth are gonna go far. :rolleyes:

Nope. Only going to be one game away from a grand final spt if we win this week which we should quite easily. Not very far at all.:thumbsu::D

How did Victory go this year Ernie? I thought they were the real deal this year. You were talking up their great defence and saying how much better it was than the Glory's. Still rate their defence over ours?

Nope. Only going to be one game away from a grand final spt if we win this week which we should quite easily. Not very far at all.:thumbsu::D
That's 2 games not 1. You havent won it yet. No problem you might win this week but you still ain't going far. When you win then you and your chums can gloat.

How did Victory go this year Ernie?
Maybe you should ask on mv thread not a heart. Anyway you couldn't understand it since you are a light weight in football terms.

That's 2 game not 1. You havent won it yet. No problem you might win this week but you still ain't going far. When you win then you and your chums can gloat.

So as I said, if we win this week we will be one game away from the grand final. That's pretty far considering most predicted us to scrape into the finals at best.

Maybe you should ask on mv thread not a heart. Anyway you could understand it since you are a light weight in football terms.

Bringing out the personal insults again hey Ernie? Let's head over to the Victory thread as you obviously feel more confortable over there as you clearly are a massive Victory fan.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...___Newcastle_hope_that_Curtis_will_come_Good/
NEWCASTLE United are to make Australian teenager Curtis Good their first summer signing after he impressed in a ten-day trial on Tyneside.

Good, who is a defender with Aussie side Melbourne Heart, impressed in a number of sessions at Newcastle's Darsley Park training base, and The Insider expects a formal approach for his services ahead of the opening of the transfer window later this summer.

The centre-half started his spell with the reserves squad, but was included in a number of senior sessions such was the extent of his impact.

However, Newcastle could have to pay up to £250,000 for the 19-year-old, as Melbourne Heart regard Good as the prize asset in their squad.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...___Newcastle_hope_that_Curtis_will_come_Good/

Aloisi the new coach, amazing and unexpected news. Is this is a knee jerk appointment to get the punters in or he actually has a clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for JVS, looks like a common trait of the dutch, not finishing what they start. Keep the reputation in check and move on to the next contract before the heat for results is turned up.

Looks like we'll lose Milicic as well, which is unfortunate.

I'm also surprised by the appointment, but I have faith in the club.

To be honest, I'm more concerned that Kappa is our new apparel sponsor... suppose they'll be late90s-early00s throwbacks?

Always knew you had crap for brains.
Only one? - Perth glory fans!
I live in Melbourne, both teams are called Melbourne.
One is 7 yo and the other 2. Huge difference?
Again it's a problem for you not me.

Obviously it's not a problem for you. I'd like to see you rock up to a derby with your Victory shirt and Heart scarf and beanie on and then see if you have a problem.

Obviously it's not a problem for you.
Finally you get something right
I'd like to see you rock up to a derby with your Victory shirt and Heart scarf and beanie on and then see if you have a problem.
Again that's a problem for you if I wanted to do that. My choice. Generally I go as a neutral.
Why does it have black or white. I'm a football fan first and foremost.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back