Opinion The Narrative - Dogs Finals Campaign 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Who doesn't love a good story. An inspiring and relatable one.

And it's our thing right. Bevo's thing for sure.

Last time we were the danger, a wave ... lot's of stuff.

What are we this time? Fibonacci, the little engine that could, the owl or the pussy cat? Are we a chariot of fire, Alexander the Great .....Edmund Hillary.

This is a call to arms. Bevo needs help with the narrative. It's time for you book worms, movie buffs and students of history to shine!

Last edited:
The Gettysburg address. Meh! Churchill's We shall fight on the beaches...Blah blah bah! Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have a Dream..Boring!

These are two most uplifting speeches in all recorded history and all Bevo will need to lean on to get the boys pushing through walls on the way to victory..

Let me tell you the story of the little engine that could...

We're the retched refuse, we're the underdogs...

Theres something wrong with us, something very very wrong with us!

The Gettysburg address. Meh! Churchill's We shall fight on the beaches...Blah blah bah! Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have a Dream..Boring!

These are two most uplifting speeches in all recorded history and all Bevo will need to lean on to get the boys pushing through walls on the way to victory..

You've forwarded these to Bevo I assume?

Look no further for inspiration

Paris Breaking GIF by NoireSTEMinist

Once upon a time, deep in the jungle, there was a little engine that could...

Who doesn't love a good story. An inspiring and relatable one.

And it's our thing right. Bevo's thing for sure.

Last time we were the danger, a wave ... lot's of stuff.

What are we this time? Fibonacci, the little engine that could, the owl or the pussy cat? Are we a chariot of fire, Alexander the Great .....Edmund Hillary.

This is a call to arms. Bevo needs help with the narrative. It's time for you book worms, movie buffs and students of history to shine!
Has to be Nothingman from Pearl Jam….

“Caught a bolt of lightning….cursed the day he let it go”

2015-16 was a bolt of lightning and the storm is brewing again…you can see it, feel it, sense it

Bobby Boucher more like it…..where were you when the Bulldogs showed up at half time and won the Premiership

Tim English takes the kick-in. He fakes to the left. No. He fakes to the right.

He doesn't fake. He thinks about faking. He pretends to fake.

I don’t know where I am…I can’t breathe…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals Bevo will get Kornes sacked from 7 for being irrelevant in a week when he exposes Sammy Mitchell as the fraud he is on the big stage

Time to bump this one from about a month ago.

Dreamt we finished 6th (at the time we were heading for top 4) and were 30 points up against the swans in the gf with 2 minutes to go.

I never dream about football.

Part 1 of the premonition on track.

Time to bump this one from about a month ago.

Dreamt we finished 6th (at the time we were heading for top 4) and were 30 points up against the swans in the gf with 2 minutes to go.

I never dream about football.

Part 1 of the premonition on track.

May all your dreams come true

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion The Narrative - Dogs Finals Campaign 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back