Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. That was....disappointing. Would like to expand but will leave it at. Same old Pies by the looks of it, as everyone has mentioned above and will mention below

Same head coach, same result....surprised?

Change all the other variables, but as long as Bucks is coach the same results will remain.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Good news sycophants/non-supporters tonight I’m in a generous mood and accepting your grovelling apologies... grovel grovel grovel...

I don’t even get angry about how shit we are anymore. I’ve gone through the stages of grief and now accept, and am content, with mediocrity.

That’s our brand. From the board down to the boot studder, Collingwoods brand is incompetence and mediocrity. And sadly, I accept it and expect it week in week out.

Go on Ed start whinging about how the northern states get it easy. Deflect deny and deflect again. Yet dogs, tigers, hawks and cats are able to get it done since 2010.

Embrace incompetence and mediocrity. Victimhood is our brand

Last edited:
Should have done an apprenticeship away from collingwood before coming back.

I think he could have been successful if he had.

As it is he only did time under malthouse whose methods are now out of date.

Should have done an apprenticeship away from collingwood before coming back.

I think he could have been successful if he had.

As it is he only did time under malthouse whose methods are now out of date.

Why? Who gives a fat rats who the coach is or which club he played for. We owed Bucks nothing. Just get the best coach. Not the ones the players like best or Ed likes best. Just get a bloody good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Bucks coached us to an upset loss to GC when Ablett got 49 and 2 goals, he coached us to a win when Mitchell had 50 and said his 50 weren’t that damaging, then he backs up with a 54 touch game without a hard tag. You’d think he’d have learned, but then there is this quote after Mitchell’s last 50 touch game...

"He had 40 in the under-16s WA state side about seven or eight years ago when I coached against him.”

40 in the under 16’s. Do you think he likes playing Buckley coached teams??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back