Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did he say had nicked their hammy?

Again, you're deluded.
This isn't one isolated performance.

This is 7 years of the same garbage.

Nothing has changed.

Wake up already.
Are you awake?

Stay classy...

You're part of the problem Jmac, not the solution.

All last year banging on about 'the roll beginning now'. How'd that work out? And this pre-season you've been at it again. You're an agent for Eddie Maguire aren't you? Admit it. You are a plant, placed in this forum to sew the seeds of positivity, when what is really needed is the reality check of 75,000 angry members refusing to recommit and the 500,000 supporters Australia wide to say enough is enough.

You're type, the all is well in the world type, the everything is okay, the list is fine, the coach is good type need to take a step back and look at the results. It's as plain as the nose on the Greek gimps face. The club is in dire situation and needs to be fixed....FAST!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're part of the problem Jmac, not the solution.

All last year banging on about 'the roll beginning now'. How'd that work out? And this pre-season you've been at it again. You're an agent for Eddie Maguire aren't you? Admit it. You are a plant, placed in this forum to sew the seeds of positivity, when what is really needed is the reality check of 75,000 angry members refusing to recommit and the 500,000 supporters Australia wide to say enough is enough.

You're type, the all is well in the world type, the everything is okay, the list is fine, the coach is good type need to take a step back and look at the results. It's as plain as the nose on the Greek gimps face. The club is in dire situation and needs to be fixed....FAST!
My 20 year social club membership says I’m not part of the problem.

He's finished.
I'm wide awake and not blinded by this misplaced faith on one man.

This is Collingwood FC.
Not Nathan Buckley FC.
He will coach the club until he’s finished. It’s not now.

My 20 year social club membership says I’m not part of the problem.

You can shove your 20yrs wherever you like.
Couldn't give a rats tossbag as Malcolm Blight would say.

All I care about is this football club and the damage that a few people have done and are continuing to do so whilst you sit back and applaud/support it- openly.

You can shove your 20yrs wherever you like.
Couldn't give a rats tossbag as Malcolm Blight would say.

All I care about is this football club and the damage that a few people have done and are continuing to do so whilst you sit back and applaud/support it- openly.
I’m shattered about the game tonight. But experience tells me it’s too early to throw the towel in, like you and so may have down. Shame.

side by side doesn't mean you have to be a lemming

if you want to see how that can turn out look at what happen to Hird and essendon in 2013

essendon also showed how quickly you can rebound once you identify the problem and move on

get your heads out of the sand people. Critique the coach on his performance not his name

I’m shattered about the game tonight. But experience tells me it’s too early to throw the towel in, like you and so may have down. Shame.

Experience tells me that after 7 years, nothing will change.
We threw the towel in as a club years ago and had a shining moment last year to enact serious change, only to offer him a 2yr deal.

We've been ambushed as a club by a dictatorship.

Experience tells me that after 7 years, nothing will change.
We threw the towel in as a club years ago and had a shining moment last year to enact serious change, only to offer him a 2yr deal.

We've been ambushed as a club by a dictatorship.
Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back