Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without commenting on whether it is a good of bad decision. This shows how much BS Eddie has been spinning about no decision being made, and that the review was just something to take pressure off.

Looking forward to seeing Robbo's reaction :D

The players have clearly been playing for Bucks.

why cant they have made the decision yesterday?

We all thought it was over and that we could finally move on. Disappointed but no surprised, another 2 years of shattered hopes and dreams. Feel sorry for Pendles, don't want him to retire without success as captain.

If the mentor isn't Roos then there's really no point.

I don't think he deserves to have his contract extended.

But in saying that, if they do.. i don't like 2 year deals for coaches that are coaching to keep their career alive. They make short term decisions like Wells and Mayne.

He needs to be clearly explained the parameters around his future, it can't be finals or bust because we need to hit the draft hard the next 2 years and not trade away the future for mature aged recruits that may add an extra couple of wins.

Last edited:
To quote Charlie Clausen - "Everyone relax"

Hasn't even been announced and some Pie fans are overturning their cheese platters!

You either sack him despite the win (you've already made up your mind) or you extend with 2-3 years and say "Needs a lot of improvement but we do see glimpses of what's possible so we invest in you".

I would have been sad for Bucks but accepting of the decision if he goes. I'll be rapt if he stays because I do believe in him as a coach and a person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just cant see a rational explanation why he would get extended

we have gone downhill every year under him, our skills are extremely poor and we lack any passion whatsoever. the gameplan is extremely flawed and we cannot hold onto a lead

please dont point to the late season wins, as soon as the pressure was off we won a couple, remember the "must wins" games earlier in the season.

we couldn't even get up for carlton in our anniversary game.

Last edited:
To quote Charlie Clausen - "Everyone relax"

Hasn't even been announced and some Pie fans are overturning their cheese platters!

You either sack him despite the win (you've already made up your mind) or you extend with 2-3 years and say "Needs a lot of improvement but we do see glimpses of what's possible so we invest in you".

I would have been sad for Bucks but accepting of the decision if he goes. I'll be rapt if he stays because I do believe in him as a coach and a person.
Real Pies supporters don't do cheese platters mate. We throw half eaten steamed dim sims or sausage rolls at the walls when we get upset.

I don't think he deserves to have his contract extended.

But in saying that, if they do.. i don't like 2 year deals for coaches that are coaching to keep their career alive. They make short term decisions like Wells and Mayne.

He needs to be clearly explained the parameters around his future, it can't be finals or bust because we need to hit the draft hard the next 2 years and not trade away the future for mature aged recruits that may add an extra couple of wins.
Please please no stupid trades again this off season.

Do you enjoy losing?

f35f8cec38cf40b8b23a4548b186c263--melting-gif-wicked-witch-melting.jpg

I just cant see a rational explanation why he would get extended

we have gone downhill every year under him, our skills are extremely poor and we lack any passion whatsoever. the gameplan is extremely flawed and we cannot hold onto a lead whatsoever

please dont point to the late season wins, as soon as the pressure was off we won a couple, remember the "must wins" games earlier in the season.

we couldn't even get up for carlton in our anniversary game.

Must win games we never delivered, that should have been enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back