Banter The No Dazzlering Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it’s shield but this sorta counter attacking cricket is what we seriously need from Carey in the test side. Most have Inglis’s biggest scores have come this way
Carey answered his critics in NZ with some rearguard batting, so JI will have to wait for illness or injury for now.

Interesting that all three matches are 7 down at stumps but WA have close to the highest score. For half the day it looked guaranteed to be the lowest scoring game of the three

Super weird day. Checked the game at work and we were 2 down for nothing. Checked it again later & we were scoring at snails pace. Got home turned it on just as Inglis went nuts & watched them smack around 200 runs in no time. Then we lost 3 quick wickets again.

Hoping Connolly can get going in the morning & hopefully can push the 350/400 mark. Man he hits the ball sweetly. He’s only on 23 but he’s hit some cracking shots so far.

Super weird day. Checked the game at work and we were 2 down for nothing. Checked it again later & we were scoring at snails pace. Got home turned it on just as Inglis went nuts & watched them smack around 200 runs in no time. Then we lost 3 quick wickets again.

Hoping Connolly can get going in the morning & hopefully can push the 350/400 mark. Man he hits the ball sweetly. He’s only on 23 but he’s hit some cracking shots so far.
times it well. Watching him and Rocchiccioli (who likes a boundary himself) at the end of innings will be fun for the next few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just rean an article in The Age.

Green highly unlikely to bowl this summer.
MM hardly bowls these days as well.

Will make for an interesting line up for the first test.
Marsh had a decent trundle during the Ashes last year. I can't remember if he bowled much in NZ though? Anyway, he's surely still good for 5 or so relief overs. I hope.

So relying on Starc, Cummings, Hazelwood and Lyon again to do heavy lifting

Same bowling line up that India dominated their last two tours our here 🙃

Good news tuggs ..well relatively good news :)

Says they are looking at the back end of the summer for green dog to bowl again. Which makes sense on the pitches of MCG SCG which are slower and you need that extra bowler as the others are tired form the first 3 tests

Greenie to play as a batter only happy with that.....he could be an option to open ..and looks like he is targeting the Aus A v India A game .....and I hope he gets in at least one shield game before the test

In regards to mitch...I reckon you can get 5-6 overs out of him for the the first 3 tests ..lets face it green dog has been only bowling those loads in Australia for the past few years and mitch is an allrounder after all

This could be good for greenie just bat son just bat

Yeah he really looks the goods. Neser has been a handful against everyone else but Connolly has timed it really well against him and scored freely.

He’s just turned 21 btw, not 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter The No Dazzlering Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back