Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top four looks set. A case of deja vu.

Asides from *s cheating the only change to the 8 from last year at the minute is us in and Richmond out. Good for football.

Race for the spoon is wide open.

How did Merrett get away with that?

Staggering really.

He knew what he was doing. He wanted to spoil the ball and hurt pedo (though probably not break his nose - but then again IMO Merrett is one of the dirtier players around ). Just because he did make contact with the ball, shouldn't give him immunity. FFS jack was contesting the ball against Carlton and got crucified.

IMO it comes down to the fact it was a marking contest, and hope against hope, they want to preserve it against their own crusade to protect the head. If they cite this, next they need to cite the bloke who puts a knee to the back of someone's head taking mark of the year.

Did the ladder predictor. One loss to us - Adelaide.

Final result:

North Melbourne - 9th 108.7 :(

Some comfort that I'm a bad tipster.
No chance we miss finals if we win 3 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See how you go with the predictor, seriously. Iirc if every other favourite wins but we lose to crows it could be curtains.

If we miss finals I reckon I would laugh.....

because I wouldn't want to cry.

If you liked missing the 2014 finals..

..then you're going to love the 2015 preseason "we wish the new season started tomorrow" puff pieces.

TBH I reckon I would have a self imposed ban on everything North.

If you liked missing the 2014 finals..

..then you're going to love the 2015 preseason "we wish the new season started tomorrow" puff pieces.

Complete with Scott forcing each player to do two pushups for showing up to the sessions late.

See how you go with the predictor, seriously. Iirc if every other favourite wins but we lose to crows it could be curtains.

Yep, I had a go and came away with the same result.

Mind you, WC could beat Collingwood and Rich could beat Ess this week and my calculations are down the shitter.

Hmm could agent Simpson do us another favour this week?:cool:

Yep, I had a go and came away with the same result.

Mind you, WC could beat Collingwood and Rich could beat Ess this week and my calculations are down the shitter.

Hmm could agent Simpson do us another favour this week?:cool:

He should. His kanga karma is way in the negative since their little father-son effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back