Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Magnificent try by Neale-Bullen LMFAO
Jump Dive GIF by The Traitors Australia

Viney is criminally underrated across his whole career, heart on his sleeve type, plays the game the right way but he is fair. Tireless work ethic.

Gets overshadowed by Trac and Oliver.
He was bloody magnificent tonight.

Deserved the win, some of his teammates let him down.

Watch Melbourne score 16 goals in the last 40 minutes of a Grand Final, and then start the next year 10-0 and you'd reckon you're watching a team just about embarking on one of the most dominant eras of all time.

That they haven't won a final since and it's possible they won't play finals at all this year is an incredible implosion. Just goes to show that there are no certainties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See the Daicos brothers are joining forces with Tim Gurner with a venture into the wellness industry.

This is the uber flog who said unemployment should get to 40%.

Here's a grab from a Fin Review article about his supplement and IV use. Think I can smell an * style situation WADA investigation coming up.
View attachment 2031847

Dear Nick and Josh I don’t follow your club but i respect your footballing ability and I met your Dad once a nice chap . All I have to say re this wellness ,as someone else said the other day , get out 1719580717980.gif

Watch Melbourne score 16 goals in the last 40 minutes of a Grand Final, and then start the next year 10-0 and you'd reckon you're watching a team just about embarking on one of the most dominant eras of all time.

That they haven't won a final since and it's possible they won't play finals at all this year is an incredible implosion. Just goes to show that there are no certainties.
I think it's a biproduct of having a s*** culture that drank it's own bathwater after a drought breaking flag during an * season. They really should've won at least another flag by now with that list.

I think it's a biproduct of having a s*** culture that drank its own bathwater after a drought breaking flag during an * season. They really should've won at least another flag by now with that list.
They really should have cashed in on a Petty trade last offseason from the looks of things as well.

I think it's a biproduct of having a s*** culture that drank it's own bathwater after a drought breaking flag during an * season. They really should've won at least another flag by now with that list.

Shit culture that drank it's own bathwater or sniffed it?

Going to be an interesting game port vs the saints, can see the script now, port wins in a close game and Kenny old boy punches the air {as he's done before} as a "see I told you" to the fans. 🧐

WTF has happened to Zac Bailey?.. 6 touches and the second last rated on the ground..

Was a gun a couple of years ago, maybe he needs a change of scenery?..

Make it happen Thirsty..
Had 26 disposals last week.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back