Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

And how much do you want to see it??

Swans are shaky. I'm honestly giving us a 50/50 shot. Certainly within 3 goals.
They are, were blowing the saints of the park then the saints played quicker football and Sydney looked vulnerable if it wasn't for Chad Warner it could have been a two goal win and Pappley and their generational forward two weeks in a row couldn't ice it, with George back next week and after what happened last year we can take them! There is swans blood in the water and this great white shark is hungry for another "kill", the future joeys vs the top team and at the moment the premiership favourites, you gotta love it, lets see how good Sydney really are!

On another note Heeney's gone, anyway you want to look at it he is so done, one week and the blood in the water will be getting that much thicker, the fin suddenly disappears below the surface.

I have to disagree there. I’d love to have him at North.
When we beat them in a semi in Sydney nine years ago (!!!) it was Adam Goodes' last game and the only plyers who stood up for Sydney were Goodes and Heeney.

They are one side we usually do ok against. We usually give them a good run even when we haven’t been travelling well.

Don’t forget last year it took a late call on an interchange infringement to get them over the line.

The ball wasn’t in front of goal when the infringement happened.
Then Jy was running toward goal with half a minute left and the ump called back a shonky ruck free kick.

We're bigger than Ben Hur!
william wyler oscars GIF by FilmStruck
Kayne Turner's back. Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!11!!!1!1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you can just see the script for next week already:

Logan finally nails a goal with the last kick of the game to snatch victory from the Roos
The only way I see that happening is if he shanks it and it unintentionally floats through.

I have not seen one bit of evidence in Logan McDonald that he is a big moment player.

Most of his goals have been Joe the Goose.

This has nothing to do with the Phillips v McDonald argument as I think McDonald is ahead quite easily, but I don’t see that match winner in him.

Right now on face value if you asked who I would want trying to win a match for me out of McDonald and another young forward, I would pick Nate Caddy in front of McDonald.

Some players ooze that confidence that they want the big moment. I don’t get that vibe from Logan McDonald.

agree with others, no chance Heeney is suspended. Goes to tribunal and they engineer a way to get him off. AFL will drag it out for the brownlow clickbait. The AFL have done it for fyfe and cripps so this is a no-brainer given it's Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back