Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

That might have been the first week that basically every game went how I 'wanted' it to.

Reckon the GF will be Freo-Swans, albeit Freo will likely get thumped.

Right.

So Clarko who DURING A GAME used profanity toward an official which was heard by one pea hearted individual needs to answer a please explain.

But Dimma drops the F bomb during a press conference, heard by thousands, and it’s all good.

You’re a genuine diversity hire.

You absolutely suck at your job.

Right.

So Clarko who DURING A GAME used profanity toward an official which was heard by one pea hearted individual needs to answer a please explain.

But Dimma drops the F bomb during a press conference, heard by thousands, and it’s all good.

You’re a genuine diversity hire.

You absolutely suck at your job.
Looking forward to some of the press conferences next week now. Look we tried our f@&$ guts out but we came up f$&@ short because we kicked like sh$t all game .

Last edited:
I get it that Clarko's was '''suspected''' as being directed at an individual whereas Hardwick just used it conversationally. The flip side though was that one was in the heat of the moment mid-game and the other was the press conference an hour later! It all just seems a bit bloody silly to me.

I get it that Clarko's was '''suspected''' as being directed at an individual whereas Hardwick just used it conversationally. The flip side though was that one was in the heat of the moment mid-game and the other was the press conference an hour later! It all just seems a bit bloody silly to me.
And one was heard by basically nobody and the other went out on the live broadcast.

A small fine (a couple of thousand dollars, say) here would have made the point without causing much pain to a bloke on a million bucks a year.

And one was heard by basically nobody and the other went out on the live broadcast.

A small fine (a couple of thousand dollars, say) here would have made the point without causing much pain to a bloke on a million bucks a year.

Well apparently it's OK for coaches to deliberately drop F- bombs at AFL mandated pressers. I'm surprised more don't do it more often. Why would you fine them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, bring him home.

If there’s one ex-North player I want back at the club at some point in their career it’s Simmo.

Not Horse, not Dish etc etc. Not anyone else.

He’s North.

I don’t even care if it’s a board role down the track.

His speech at the B&F the year he retired is still the greatest ever given at the Syd.

Just my view of course, but Simpson could have 'come home' when we really needed him at the end of 2019 - the much maligned Brady Rawlings did, on the grounds that 'North is my club'

Simpson chose not to.

We needed him then, we don't need him now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back