VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, you’d think Hayes would’ve aligned with a VFL club that didn’t as much ruck depth as us.

I doubt he gets given much of a crack considering we have Free, Goad and Maley to develop.

Still surprised he didn’t get a gig on another list, I really rate his ruck craft.
Also seen we have added a Tarrant on our VFL list. James Tarrant, 197cm, Key Forward from Old Scotch.

Wow, you’d think Hayes would’ve aligned with a VFL club that didn’t as much ruck depth as us.

I doubt he gets given much of a crack considering we have Free, Goad and Maley to develop.

Still surprised he didn’t get a gig on another list, I really rate his ruck craft.
Maybe Hayes thinks he could get back on a list quicker by being on one of the stronger Victorian vfl lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think by getting players like this makes us a stronger club if the top up players get a game and play and make us stronger I’m all for it.
A strong VFL means pressure on AFL listed players to perform.
With the 2 debutants in the AFL from the Draft and the VFL things might be just about turn around for this club

Teams​

Blue & White

Curtis Taylor, Hugh Greenwood, Luke McDonald, Ben Huggard, Sam Lowson, Riley Hardeman, Wil Dawson, Taylor Goad, Will Phillips, Charlie Comben, Bigoa Nyuon, Brayden George, Jackson Archer, Tyler Sellers, Cooper Harvey, Finnbar Maley, Blake Drury, Hamish Free, Robert Hansen jnr, Deakyn Smith, Cooper Lord, Jack Watkins

Blue

Toby Sheezel, Nick Newton, Hamish Murphy, Coby James, Alex Noblett, Will Lambert, Tom Cappellari, Lachlan Wynd, Nick Hodgson, Calvin Daraio, Jarrod Lienert, Jack Hudghton, Bode Stevens, Ned Conway, Tom O'Sullivan, James Tarrant, Ben Bath, Charlie Barnett, Jamie Hope, Connor Downie, Kade De La Rue, Charlie Harrop

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back