VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This one would have been all time if he could have held on!

A lot to like for us, good to have pressure on spots both ways, so much better than earlier in the year, when you'd watch the AFL and think someone needed a spell in the VFL, but no one remotely pushing for a call up!

Wow the umpiring was something else, all you really want is consistency with interpretations, particularly HTB, but there were so many paid purely on the jumper colour!

I get the commentator is likely a local, but when he affectionately refers to the "Swannies" and describes us in possession in our forward line as the ball being "at half back for the Swans" it gets a bit on the nose!
He certainly won't die wondering..

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

You can see the impact of us investing heavily in high quality development coaches already hey.
Micky Barlow doing a great job. He was excited by the vision presented to him by Clarko.

Micky Barlow doing a great job. He was excited by the vision presented to him by Clarko.

Yeah and this is only three quarters of the way through Year Zero for Mick.

Very encouraging signs.

We have a Co Captain is not up to AFL standard but still gets a game.
Find it funny how everyone continually bags LMac, he was the one that had to go to Papley to stop him today…and shut him out completely after Dawson failed.

Find it funny how everyone continually bags LMac, he was the one that had to go to Papley to stop him today…and shut him out completely after Dawson failed.
It begs the question as to why Dawson started on Papley in the first place!

It just appears to me to be a strange matchup.

I would've thought that perhaps Archer should've started on him and Dawson on Hayward.

Hopefully they can increase the soft cap to coincide with our rise up and we have a stream of high quality development to back up our high end talent.

Nah stuff that, just helps fudd teams catch up. Our great skill is doing better than anyone with less than the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and this is only three quarters of the way through Year Zero for Mick.

Very encouraging signs.
It's a fact that is overlooked due to 4 previous years of ineptitude.

We are literally 3/4 of a year into the set up that Clarko has engineered. And this is just the start...I'm sure there's further tweaks in store.

Their game plan for tight finishes is being played pretty well, good coaching
Got to look forward to 2025 unless something happens can see the following players won’t be at North Taylor ,Sheils ,Lazarro ,Hansen ,Free ,Greenwood ,Sellers with a few Others.
Would be great if we can hold on to Greenwood ,Sheils and Hansen with some delisted AFL,SANFL,WAFL type players as back ups.

Got to look forward to 2025 unless something happens can see the following players won’t be at North Taylor ,Sheils ,Lazarro ,Hansen ,Free ,Greenwood ,Sellers with a few Others.
Would be great if we can hold on to Greenwood ,Sheils and Hansen with some delisted AFL,SANFL,WAFL type players as back ups.
Hansen Jr tracking as a keeper imo. Feel for Taylor and Laz would love to keep them and neither are really that far off it, but the list is getting squeezed.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back