VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

no big loss barely played

watkins will be a big loss tho need to find a good replacement
Barely played cause he wasn’t given many opportunities. Jack AFL players list flog so kids like him don’t get much of an opportunity. Got sold the dream by North and then shattered him by not selecting him. The kid can play. Better than some of the hacks we have on our afl list.

Barely played cause he wasn’t given many opportunities. Jack AFL players list flog so kids like him don’t get much of an opportunity. Got sold the dream by North and then shattered him by not selecting him. The kid can play. Better than some of the hacks we have on our afl list.
I watched when he did play and he was much worse than our AFL players who played similar roles. Hes still young so may come good yet but can’t say I agree based on what I saw

Sounds fairly personally invested.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back