The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness if Trump had been killed things would have become significantly worse with a real threat of all out Civil War, so I'm thankful that he survived, because those who idolise him are seriously violent and unhinged.

Come on mate it was a Simpsons meme riffing on the 'imagine a world without lawyers'. Or are we suggesting that Groening really wanted to kill all lawyers? Don't fall for Gosha's insanity.

I get that it was a joke, but given the seriousness and sensitivity of the topic, it’s probably not appropriate to make light of it.

I just don’t want this thread turning in to what’s happening on the politics board right now which is feral.

Thanks mate. Usually I don’t report shit but condoning violence is crossing the line.

In future just report and not respond with insults.

I’m all for disagreements and strong opinions but let’s keep it tasteful.

Don’t think because your unhinged posts were rightfully deleted you can pretend like you weren’t the disturbed lunatic hoping a politician was killed while the rest of us were condemning the attacks.

I didn't see anyone "hoping" Trump would be killed.

Yeah what scummy people.
Spot on ..blatantly mocks a guy who was also inches from death after being attacked with a hammer.

And here’s someone on here being sanctimonious about someone mocking Trump..

Hopefully some right wing nutter doesn’t retaliate and aim for Biden. Joe has probably made a few distasteful jokes in the past that people might think warrants a bullet/death!

There are lots of republicans that want Trump out big time.

I'd say either a hard-core anti Trump Republican or a far left extremist nutjob will be the shooter.

But we have a high ranking FBI agent previously exposed for stating they would work to keep Trump out.

No reason to believe that element doesn't still exist.

That's how you get a nutjob shooter on a roof out in the open so easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m seeing lots of people on X saying they are going to report the deranged lunatics who were openly and unashamedly hoping Trump was killed to their employers. Great place to start given these disturbed nut jobs are essentially fuelling this nonsensical political violence. Time to hold them accountable and clean up this shit. I wonder if these gutless individuals double down on their violent, unhinged and radical views to their bosses.

Big place the US. Not every part is infested by gun toting idiots.

I'd love to live in Colorado, Alaska etc.
Oh, do those states have free healthcare and strict gun laws?

Apparently fake.
Apparently glass shattering from the teleprompter is what hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back