The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

And often those markets are moved by as little as $20.
You're not really discounting my point that judging anything on the betting markets was wrong to begin with.

Do you not know how the betting markets work?

They offer an insight into where people who are betting their money think the result will end up. With Harris' value coming in, it's indicative of more punters placing money on her to win. Why people are betting on her and her odds coming in are only indirectly linked.

Not on a market of this size. If you put $20 on a horse paying $100 then yes, it'll absolutely move the market.

On Betfair alone, $72.2 million has been matched since the markets were opened. That's just on the Exchange, that's not counting corporate bookies. $20 in a market of this size is a drop in the ocean.
I am aware of how betting markets work, yes. You were the one that cited them as evidence of her chances, not me.

Haha. Trump is terrified of debating Harris.

It’s going to be fascinating in the future when people will look back on these statements, the way he has communicated on twitter etc and elsewhere, and wonder whether it actually happened. Even I sometimes ponder is that real. And yep, it is :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, you missed the point, I was sarcastically referring to Trump as a great orator.

And if you think she is "basic" politician, how would you describe Trump?

I don't have to describe Trump.

I'm talking about Harris, she's a basic, vague politician.

Shouldn't someone who is challenging Trump also be critiqued?

Harris and JD Vance as just as symptomatic of VPs also getting worse as well over time.

Tulsi Gabbard was a FAR superior politician to Harris in the Democrat Party. But they chose Harris as VP.

Harris and JD Vance as just as symptomatic of VPs also getting worse as well over time.

Tulsi Gabbard was a FAR superior politician to Harris in the Democrat Party. But they chose Harris as VP.
Why is she challenging Trump not him challenging her? Last I checked only one of them currently has a role in government.

Nobody has to do anything mate.

All he's done is ask you to answer a basic question. Not like it was something unreasonable.

Biden was never going to be the Democrat party nominee. The primaries that elected Biden were a sham. The TV debates that included Biden were a sham.

Vivek called it from about two years out. The Democrats needed to be truthful about who their real candidate was so there could be an honest debate.

Biden was never going to be the Democrat party nominee. The primaries that elected Biden were a sham. The TV debates that included Biden were a sham.

Vivek called it from about two years out. The Democrats needed to be truthful about who their real candidate was so there could be an honest debate.

Why would they leave to 3-4 months before? ..ideally would’ve been 6-12 months. As for honest debate that’s ironic considering Trumps lies at the last debate. And now appears a little reluctant to enter a debate with Harris.

Now saying Harris could lead us to a third world war! Desperate

Why would they leave to 3-4 months before? ..ideally would’ve been 6-12 months. As for honest debate that’s ironic considering Trumps lies at the last debate. And now appears a little reluctant to enter a debate with Harris.

Now saying Harris could lead us to a third world war! Desperate
No need for a primary. Therefore they could install who they wanted as their candidate and avoid the democratic process. Harris previous primary results speak for themselves.

No need for a primary. Therefore they could install who they wanted as their candidate and avoid the democratic process. Harris previous primary results speak for themselves.
Biden’s health has deteriorated…has become fairly obvious he can’t cope with a full on campaign at this stage.

Biden’s health has deteriorated…has become fairly obvious he can’t cope with a full on campaign at this stage.
At this stage hahaha he hasn't been running the country for yeara. He's a corpse they have rolled out when required.
20240727_024330.png

You do realise she still has to be nominated at the convention yes?

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back