The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

No I just decry racist when someone uses deliberate language to mock and undermine a race of people. Next you'll be justifying the use of a certain N word because 'hey black people get away with it'.

The N word is a Democrat word.

Would never use it.
Why would mocking someone's physical appearance be sexist? What a strange parallel to draw.

Sounds like bullshit.

So ok to mock Kamala Harris genitals then?

The N word is a Democrat word.

Would never use it.

Sounds like bullshit.

So ok to mock Kamala Harris genitals then?

But but but Chapelle does!

You seem unfamiliar with the concept of punching down. I'm sure you also think it's racist to make jokes about white people.

Brades : I know Chemistry.

Also Brades : the Seine river is 50% H2O and 50% Nitrogen.
Have you had a stroke? Weird you’ve fired a shot at Brades for not actually saying anything.

What’s with “word salad”? Is this an American conspiracist term
It's a good thing that people that use the term tend to support a person who is known for speaking with clarity and coherence.

And doesn't come over as a blithering imbecile every time he speaks.

Have you had a stroke? Weird you’ve fired a shot at Brades for not actually saying anything.
It's what happens when you call out his racism and misogyny. Plus his reading comprehension is quite poor. It's why he no longer posts on SRP, constantly called out.

"It's not going to cost anything. Because we are paying for it."

The US really is ****ed :tearsofjoy:

You really are beyond all help if you can't understand that. Although I should have realised that given your wildly racist and misgynistic and outright dumb posting lately.

It's a bit strange, and possibly troubling, that people who are so outspoken on political issues put anyone who disagrees with them on ignore - to avoid responding to any critique of their views. They prefer to hide in their echo chambers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit strange, and possibly troubling, that people who are so outspoken on political issues put anyone who disagrees with them on ignore - to avoid responding to any critique of their views. They prefer to hide in their echo chambers.

Sorry is that coming from you, who just flat out ignores any post that counters your blinkered, ignorant views?

Sorry is that coming from you, who just flat out ignores any post that counters your blinkered, ignorant views?
Apparently the water quality of the Seine is now a political issue. Not sure how, only certain people can make everything political rather than just realising that water should be clean.

You really are beyond all help if you can't understand that. Although I should have realised that given your wildly racist and misgynistic and outright dumb posting lately.

Understand what?

Harris made a statement that made all tax payers think WTF?

Maybe you're that kind of stupid too then. I think you are.

You're the one simping for the political party that fought to keep slavery, gave the US Jim Crow Laws and the KKK.

What a racist campaigner you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back