The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine trying to go on a speaking tour after the debacle of her time in office. I'd want to slink into obscurity if that was me.
Sounds like about 10 people in the room.
Does it count if you are only speaking to say ten people?
Should really hit "next" on the pages to see my joke taken.

Agreed, Carlton's collapse is more embarrassing.

;)
Football Nfl GIF by Atlanta Falcons

Haven't you spent most of the last 6 weeks in the top 4... now a chance to miss like the baggers.

Haven't you spent most of the last 6 weeks in the top 4... now a chance to miss like the baggers.
TBH I haven't been paying attention much lately, other things in life going on hence why I was away for a while.

Haha, we are totally ****ed this weekend.

I’d be more confident if this was last year when West Coast were totally hopeless. We’d still win despite the injuries we have copped this week. But this year WC have picked up 4 of their 5 wins in Perth and some against good opposition. 6+ goal loss coming up for us.

Just wow. 😂

There goes the veteran vote.

GOP Sen. JD Vance of Ohio was asked about his running mate's remarks on Friday.

"This is a guy who loves our veterans and who honors our veterans," Vance replied. "I don't think him complimenting and saying a nice word about a person who received the Presidential Medal of Freedom is in any way denigrating those who received military honors."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It comes from him being able to say anything he wants and the cult will jump to his defence no matter what.

That's literally been happening for decades with black Americans and the Democrats.

The party that fought to keep them slaves has them wrapped around their little finger.

Not sure if it's a cult or Stockholm Syndrome.

That's literally been happening for decades with black Americans and the Democrats.

The party that fought to keep them slaves has them wrapped around their little finger.

Not sure if it's a cult or Stockholm Syndrome.
Backing Up Homer Simpson GIF

Never happened.

Voting on Civil Rights issues shows that Republicans still voted in higher numbers for reform than Democrats did.

The votes don't lie.

Kennedy's 1963 Civil Rights bill

By party​

[edit]
Original House version:[1]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Senate version:[2]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

Welfare is what got them the undying devotion from a voting block. Something that had a long and devastating impact on that community that lasts to today.

Or did you forget Biden was close with a bunch of KKK Democrats? If you don't vote for him you aint black. Plantation mentality.

Never happened.

Voting on Civil Rights issues shows that Republicans still voted in higher numbers for reform than Democrats did.

The votes don't lie.

Kennedy's 1963 Civil Rights bill

By party​

[edit]
Original House version:[1]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Senate version:[2]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

Welfare is what got them the undying devotion from a voting block. Something that had a long and devastating impact on that community that lasts to today.

Or did you forget Biden was close with a bunch of KKK Democrats? If you don't vote for him you aint black. Plantation mentality.
Those two things have no relevance to each other. Why are you a denier?

Also if you want to delve into statistics, let's go further so as to call you out.

1724066055329.png

More Southern Democrats voted for than against. More northern Republicans voted against.

By pointing out each party has a mindless cult following?

What is that denying?
By pointing out that you're full of it and denying the switch was related to the civil rights movement and doing the usual "Left is for a welfare state". Absolutely wrong.

By pointing out that you're full of it and denying the switch was related to the civil rights movement and doing the usual "Left is for a welfare state". Absolutely wrong.

I just posted actual stats of the Republicans voting in higher % for a Civil Rights Bill. Yet you claim that's "full of it". The stats don't lie, you might though.

So did you miss that part? So the switch happened because more Democrats voted against it? See how your logic is flawed?

If you'd read a book you'd know black people started voting for Democrats not because of anything related to Civil Rights and more to do with the fact like the Democrats of today the Republicans were just taking their vote for granted and not doing anything for them. That was in the late 20's early 30s.

The Democrats of that time were still the most racist political organisation in the US.

And who said anything about the left? There was no left in US politics when all this was going on.

The Dixiecrats still existed then you realise? Joe Biden was friends with and spoke well of a few of them.

I just posted actual stats of the Republicans voting in higher % for a Civil Rights Bill. Yet you claim that's "full of it". The stats don't lie, you might though.
Because you used high level statistics rather than providing the deeper statistics. Then you just used the old racist ideology of the African Americans only wanted welfare.

So did you miss that part? So the switch happened because more Democrats voted against it? See how your logic is flawed?

If you'd read a book you'd know black people started voting for Democrats not because of anything related to Civil Rights and more to do with the fact like the Democrats of today the Republicans were just taking their vote for granted and not doing anything for them. That was in the late 20's early 30s.

The Democrats of that time were still the most racist political organisation in the US.

And who said anything about the left? There was no left in US politics when all this was going on.

The Dixiecrats still existed then you realise? Joe Biden was friends with and spoke well of a few of them.

My god you say some moronic shit. Wake up to yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back