The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely get a parent to look after the little ones and give her the night off to come with?
Doesn't really work with the breastfeeding. She could express but she's always preferred to do it straight from the source.

I'll still ask the question anyway haha.

Doesn't really work with the breastfeeding. She could express but she's always preferred to do it straight from the source.

I'll still ask the question anyway haha.

That's her choice then. ;)

Managed to see Oasis just before they broke up years ago. Not sure I’d fly over to see them again. Was surprised they didn’t have one show at Optus cause that would go off especially with all the English that live in Perth.

Would love to hear Morning Glory live Again. That song gets my blood pumping.

I'm definitely feeling my age though when I'm keen for a seat rather than standing! Last gig I stood at I think was Paul McCartney, figure if he can do it I can. :tearsofjoy:
I still get into a mosh every now and then but having had two meniscal tears in the right knee means I have to take some nurofen before I go 😂

It's funny, I love music. Always been a big part of my life.

Never been into concerts though haha. I assume it's because my parents never really did it so it just never became a big thing for me.
No better place on Earth than a live show.

I'm seeing Green Day on my birthday next year. I'm a huge fan of this increasing trend with bands playing a whole album on the anniversary of that album, so they're doing Dookie and American Idiot which is great.
Yeah Bruce started it back in 2009 and did it as recently as 2017.

Pretty special.

My wife delivered our second boy on Monday morning via elective c-section.

All went well, he came out far, far bigger than anyone was expecting haha. As it turns out, he was always going to need a c-section.

What’s pleased me the absolute most though is our 18 month old boy has instantly fallen in love with him. Already constantly trying to give him cuddles and kisses. I’m not an emotional person but watching the two of them together absolutely melts me.

My wife delivered our second boy on Monday morning via elective c-section.

All went well, he came out far, far bigger than anyone was expecting haha. As it turns out, he was always going to need a c-section.

What’s pleased me the absolute most though is our 18 month old boy has instantly fallen in love with him. Already constantly trying to give him cuddles and kisses. I’m not an emotional person but watching the two of them together absolutely melts me.
Congrats mate, as good as it gets hey.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back