The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

So a win versus J E T S Jets Jets Jets

AND

loss by Miami or Ratbirds or Tennessee or Indianapolis

and the wandering thru the desert is over

:)

I hear there are issues with cliques on the Arizona team. At least that is the scuttlebutt locally.

Something has been off for most of the last half of the year

I hear there are issues with cliques on the Arizona team. At least that is the scuttlebutt locally.

Something has been off for most of the last half of the year
Even earlier than that there was a weird interview where Hopkins clarified that a turnover happened because he ran the wrong route, it wasn't a bad throw by Kyler. Why did that need to be clarified?

Murray staring at receivers when catches get missed. Whispers that Murray doesn't listen to Fitzgerald.

Perhaps some early season MVP talk got in Kyler's head.

Coach Kingsbury has a touch of the Brenton Sandersons about him. Young himself and a bit matey with players. Making sure snaps and targets get shared around to keep everyone happy rather than about exploiting our strengths/opposition weaknesses.

Not sure he is a strong enough character to run a tight ship and keep egos in check.

When plays go wrong (which they do for every team) with the Cards it always seen like assigning blame is Priority #1 and body language shouts Oh My God I Can't Believe It What The Hell Is Going On rather than focusing on the next play.

But... they can open teams up at times and also make some good plays on D. There's something there but it's a little volatile at present.

I don't know the game well enough to comment but Cards fans above all else are critical of Kingsbury's play calling on offense.

Even earlier than that there was a weird interview where Hopkins clarified that a turnover happened because he ran the wrong route, it wasn't a bad throw by Kyler. Why did that need to be clarified?

Murray staring at receivers when catches get missed. Whispers that Murray doesn't listen to Fitzgerald.

Perhaps some early season MVP talk got in Kyler's head.

Coach Kingsbury has a touch of the Brenton Sandersons about him. Young himself and a bit matey with players. Making sure snaps and targets get shared around to keep everyone happy rather than about exploiting our strengths/opposition weaknesses.

Not sure he is a strong enough character to run a tight ship and keep egos in check.

When plays go wrong (which they do for every team) with the Cards it always seen like assigning blame is Priority #1 and body language shouts Oh My God I Can't Believe It What The Hell Is Going On rather than focusing on the next play.

But... they can open teams up at times and also make some good plays on D. There's something there but it's a little volatile at present.

I don't know the game well enough to comment but Cards fans above all else are critical of Kingsbury's play calling on offense.

I really do not watch a lot of them, today was probably the most all year. Seems you have a handle on some of the chemistry issues and that is what I noticed today as well

Something is just off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are all welcome for that glimpse of the torture that is being a Cleveland fan

Kinda puts our beloved Crows in a new light now doesn’t it

jBd5eVa.gif

So a win versus J E T S Jets Jets Jets

AND

loss by Miami or Ratbirds or Tennessee or Indianapolis

and the wandering thru the desert is over

Miami wins
Ravens win
Indianapolis winning
Tight Ones playing today

Oh but Browns lose -ose-se-e

That must suck knowing how close it is - looks like Browns could be 3rd in Division

Cleveland’s turn to be the LOLcow of the week 😂

Oh and in all the carnage, the Steelers win and clinch the AFC North, with their automatic win next week to come.

Better pray we so not get in

;)

We win we are in. ;)

Magic number was 2

Colts loss was 1

Going to be a massive game next week. You win, you’re in, but the Steelers have the chance to knock out one of their biggest rivals, who have had one of their best seasons since their return into the NFL.

At what stage of the match do we start ripping off helmets 🤣

Going to be a massive game next week. You win, you’re in, but the Steelers have the chance to knock out one of their biggest rivals, who have had one of their best seasons since their return into the NFL.

At what stage of the match do we start ripping off helmets 🤣

Hopefully immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back