The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Browns v Football Team

Super Bowl
giphy.gif

Browns going down on Sunday... obviously. But it will be a hell of a game and the Browns look legitimately good for the first time in my memory, which is long.

Having said, that IF my Steelers lose I will probably shift allegiance to the Browns for the remainder of the playoffs. For NFC it's GB (my brother's team) or bust.

Browns going down on Sunday... obviously. But it will be a hell of a game and the Browns look legitimately good for the first time in my memory, which is long.

Having said, that IF my Steelers lose I will probably shift allegiance to the Browns for the remainder of the playoffs. For NFC it's GB (my brother's team) or bust.

No, after we beat you there is no way you are jumping on board

No Squeelers allowed

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the way Washington played

Really excited about Heinicke - but I understand he is a free agent , Smith will cost $18m and Haskins has $4.5m

Though if the rumours of Stafford/Newton are true then there should be money for Heinicke

Anyone that stands up in a play off game like that has that something to be kept

Super impressive win by the Rams. Lost the starting QB and had to put a 1 handed Goff in (not sure why Bortles wasn't active?) and still got the win. Akers has been super impressive and looks a great pick up. Thank goodness we had him, as our pass game was pretty trash

Defense was just superb though. Even when Donald went down, they stood up

Now we wait to see if we head to the icy tundra or the sunny south

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back