The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha i am not going to get drawn into this stupid and silly debate as i follow and love all codes played in this country BUT the funniest description of a game of rules came from a yank i must admit.

"It's like watching a flock of seagulls fight for a chip, to then see the biggest seagull take the chip and fly 2 meters then another seagull bumps him and he drops the chip and all the seagulls are at it again"

he he he :thumbsu:

No humour in (really badly) recycling a quote then attempting to attribute it to an outside source. Sorry.

You're a strange cat, BKB. I've never met anyone so dedicated to posting about and rubbishing the attitudes of Australian Football fans whilst claiming to have a neutral perspective on it all.

No humour in (really badly) recycling a quote then attempting to attribute it to an outside source. Sorry.

You're a strange cat, BKB. I've never met anyone so dedicated to posting about and rubbishing the attitudes of Australian Football fans whilst claiming to have a neutral perspective on it all.

where did i recycle it?

Stop being so ****en serious and chill out dude.

Yeah i love the code of AFL but hate the silly fans, well most of them. Actually i think the australian sporting fan is an imbecile, but that's neither here or there.

This.

The bloke is clearly a flog

****ing hilarious that the fools are firstly starting a thread to denigrate a TV show they feel poo pooed their precious game and then go on to actively promote it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
the ABC have a code of practice http://www.abc.net.au/corp/pubs/docu...actice2011.pdf

didn't see it so can't say if they breached it

It's on again tonight on ABC2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know what's worst, this thread or RL people being all paranoid.

In the end both look like major ***** with small dicks trying to out dick each other.

Grow the **** up RL and AFL fans.

I dont know what's worst, this thread or RL people being all paranoid.

In the end both look like major ***** with small dicks trying to out dick each other.

Grow the **** up RL and AFL fans.

LOL, you rugby guys just love using that word. Perhaps we should adopt the term "league *****" for you guys. :D

Hahahahaaha, I'm losing it, some flog said AFL fans have an inferiority complex, hahahahahahahahahaha :eek:

RL supporters are among the dumbest people I've ever met, they make Collingwood fans look smart ffs

Lol they do like to sook. Noticed all their journos are sooking about the game being in Melbourne.

This is my favourite. It's the AFL's fault nobody cares about it being played in Melbourne. :D

Origin I will be played in Melbourne tonight. But not in Melbourne's hearts, minds or - judging by the sparse media coverage and lack of public enthusiasm - even its subconscious.

However, a significant reason for the lacklustre atmosphere surrounding Origin I is that Melbourne is now utterly dominated by the AFL

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...engers-20120522-1z39a.html?rand=1337695877351

Haven't been to that site for years. Just checked in. The content of the ratings war thread has certainly changed tack. No mention of the metros. All regionals now apparently. That's where the big bucks are.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back