The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 - Post All Star break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start having a conversation soon about The Celtics being legit title contenders.

Not scared of any team in the East right now beating us in a 7 game series, bar Milwaukee and Giannis (possiblbly)

Ime Udoka should be coach of the year. Absolute legend, thank peternorth I never once doubted him or questioned his coaching ability 🤔 🤡🤡👹

This is why we can win the East.

Don't think playing the road worries us too much #celticpride

Our defence has improved ridiculously from the start of the season.

Making us legit contenders for sure.

We need to start having a conversation soon about The Celtics being legit title contenders.

Not scared of any team in the East right now beating us in a 7 game series, bar Milwaukee and Giannis (possiblbly)

Ime Udoka should be coach of the year. Absolute legend, thank peternorth I never once doubted him or questioned his coaching ability 🤔 🤡🤡👹
Celtics are on a great streak, playing better than I thought they could. They are not running the gauntlet in the East.

Full strength Nets, Philly, Bucks are better and I think the Heat ad well.

I don’t think the Celtics offence will run anywhere near as well in the play offs when it slows down, lacking a true point guard will hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great tragedy befell our dear homeland Ukraine. We categorically condemn the war. Ukraine is a peaceful sovereign state inhabited by people who want to decide their own destiny. We pray for our families, friends, relatives and all the people who are in the territory of Ukraine. We hope for an end to this terrible war as soon as possible. Dear fellow Ukrainians, hold on! Our strength is in unity! We are with you!
Alex Len & Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk

Big win for the Wolves my man!

Sota needs more love and respect in the NBA community in general.

They very well could cause an upset in the first round of the playoffs.
Have a terrific young core, a respectable coach and for once a decent coach.

Definitely a team to watch.

Big win for the Wolves my man!
Huge. The kind of win we need if we're being serious. To do it with Ant way off and KAT off with the fairies is big. Important month coming up.

wow , what credit goes to the backcourt lockdown of Lonzo and Caruso and Batman&Robin2IC Zach Levine ...

Pop is like Harvard for basketball , whoops , conflating timespan of Kawhi in TX

Bulls won't make it past the second round of the playoffs.

Your Pop slander is really ignorant and annoying.

After Red, he is the GOAT NBA coach (Phil Jackson is an severely overrated sack of crap)

Bulls fans are seriously deluded if they think their current core is good enough to win a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back