Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why hate? Wish I has my laptop. Could use my haters gonna hate gif
I got you, brah.
this is gonna end in misery.
Do Knick fans know any other way?
tumblr_m35rkwRmz31rqmy7vo1_400.gif

Brah's, I board a plane to cairns in 7 hours.
2.gif

I leave the play by play action of the much anticipated Bobcats vs Hornets game to Dirtywhirl all 3 highlights will be left to his unbias opinion.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10369-1339484866-1.gif

10 days of no internets and sunny weather bewbs (pics will be provided) and zero knicks win streaks. Peace out
21.gif

And the biggest over reaction in pro sports has happend. Brown is gone. I suppose it was innevitable after Buss said there was no intention of sacking him. Kiss of death if I've ever seen one.

Now I'm out. So long stink town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait wut?

So a team who despite running the Princeton offense was still 7th in offensive efficiency is favourite to hire Pringles, who can't coach defense, which the Lakers are 25th ranked in the league.

I never said it made sense.... lol

Altho MDA had knee surgery and is out unable to coach until December apparently

Jerry Sloan a chance?

Brian Shaw doesnt look likely, and i cant see Phil climbing back into the hot seat again.

JVG an option... but i doubt it

im so happy right now. words cant express my joy at this news.

e Lakers will cease running the Princeton offense immediately, sources told Yahoo! Sports. Management was unhappy with the offense implemented this season, and Bickerstaff was told that he needed to move away from it. Some elements could still be used on Friday night but the team plans to install more traditional pick-and-roll NBA sets moving forward.

LwzKEJPke4.jpg

having said that it will take some time to adjust to a new coach and strategy. expect the lakers to get off to a slow start. nash comes back end of month so would be happy with .400 come the all star break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back