The Official Bigfooty Week 2 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still no free throws for Orlando all game.

Brook Lopez just reached double digit rebounds.

John-Cena-Shock-Reaction.gif

But seriously, how do the magic expect to win games with your starting front court as McRoberts, Big Baby and Vucevic

Edit: Lulz at Ayon missing both

Heat look unorganised without Wade. Lebron needs to take over.

I like our unpredicta-ball offense. Pass to cutters or dish around - everyone can shoot off the dribble (except DeShawn).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not watching the game, how/why are the C's only down 12? Only been following a bit on twitter, sounds like they're continuing with dat form.

How do you even remain interested in basketball when your team is that bad? I doubt I'll still be watching basketball when OKC is bad.
The same reason you've watched the saints all these years.

edit: just noticed sig. disregard.

How do you even remain interested in basketball when your team is that bad? I doubt I'll still be watching basketball when OKC is bad.
I've kept interested in AFL for my entire life while Richmond has been crap. It's no different for the NBA, except it's even easier to tolerate because for whatever reason it's far easier to enjoy other teams and players.

10 assists for Rondo, 27 straight games with double digit assists. And the next assist sees him match Stockton's record for consecutive games with 11+ assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back