The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Perrie?

Wil he play most of the season up forward for you guys or do you now have better players then him up forward?

He won't spend any time up forward, we are grooming him to be our new full back.
Ben Rutten to either play as a half back flanker or at West Adelaide, while Perrie takes on the Tarrants and Gehrigs of the AFL.

Re: Perrie?

He won't spend any time up forward, we are grooming him to be our new full back.
Ben Rutten to either play as a half back flanker or at West Adelaide, while Perrie takes on the Tarrants and Gehrigs of the AFL.

In what Greco-Roman wrestling because it isn't ****ing football. :eek:

hey guys, lost time poster, first time reader...:p

anyways mabye a little OT but i had a look at the Sunday Mail dream team comp... is it just me or does it look like either the stats guys cracked out the biggest beer bong in world history or *shudder* they let bones oversee this little project :eek:

2 observations... (no not humourous, just sheer stupidity)

1. No 1st year players.... so thats like 130ish players that you can't choose just because some lazy stat guys couldn't be bothered to iron out the details before they opened it up to the public

2. Jon Griffin.... when a guy who has yet to play a game of afl can get a value of 6.5, the HIGHEST of all crows ruckman... and yet argueably the greatest player playing atm in Chris Judd (outside the crows of course, my apologies great one!) is only 8.9.... someone dropped the ball BIG time

and finally a question after my rant, did this comp run last yr? it has 2006 stats that blind freddy looks to have had a hand in

i just went on the advertiser one... its really dodgey... doesnt have updated players etc... did my herald sun team today cos i was bored...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on Brett Burton as a DT pickup?

I reckon he is a goer, considering AFC position he should be in for a big year.

he is either going to kick 50 goals (and take the appropriate amount of marks) and/or play on the wing. should have a massive year if not injured.

hey guys, lost time poster, first time reader...:p

anyways mabye a little OT but i had a look at the Sunday Mail dream team comp... is it just me or does it look like either the stats guys cracked out the biggest beer bong in world history or *shudder* they let bones oversee this little project :eek:

2 observations... (no not humourous, just sheer stupidity)

1. No 1st year players.... so thats like 130ish players that you can't choose just because some lazy stat guys couldn't be bothered to iron out the details before they opened it up to the public

2. Jon Griffin.... when a guy who has yet to play a game of afl can get a value of 6.5, the HIGHEST of all crows ruckman... and yet argueably the greatest player playing atm in Chris Judd (outside the crows of course, my apologies great one!) is only 8.9.... someone dropped the ball BIG time

and finally a question after my rant, did this comp run last yr? it has 2006 stats that blind freddy looks to have had a hand in

I reckon McDermott has done the figures.

That's why I've picked up Matthew Lloyd at 1.0 and Jonathon Brown at 3.3.

Bargain. :thumbsu:

Nick Gill

Hi all,

Just wondering how Nick Gill's travelling for the Crows? Will he play round one? Ready to go the journey and play 15+ matches? It'll be interesting watching his progress considering his stints with two clubs prior. Thanks.

Re: Nick Gill

A cheap pickup well worth having. Very talanted and has not made a mistake yet in any of his games this year. With Roo out - he'll kick 40+ goals.

Another would be Jericho - I have read somewhere where he is expected to play from half back flank however is still capable of kicking 50+ goals this year.

Isn't he injured and has barely trained with the main group at all?

Holy hell its Adam Richardson :eek:

Out of interest, to anyone interested.

Nick Gill will be on 5 Double Crow (he he) tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back