The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Nick Gill

So do you guys think he will play much or not? Getting mized messages. :p

he will play buggar all. hasnt trained. had lots of promise after a stellar sanfl season last yr. pretty sure his hamstring fell off in january. dont think he's found it yet.

How will Ben Hudson go this year and what will his game time be like?
Huddo is very good value. With Biglands injured and Clarke gone he will be number one ruck. Game time won't be an issue even after coming off his injury because he has had close to 18 months off AFL footy. He may take a little while to get back into the full swing of things, but injury wise he'll cope and by being thrown into the deep end he'll adjust quicker.

Won't be one of the highest scoring ruckmen in the league but is certainly amongst the best value because he is very cheap.

Hi all,

Just wondering how Nick Gill's travelling for the Crows? Will he play round one? Ready to go the journey and play 15+ matches? It'll be interesting watching his progress considering his stints with two clubs prior. Thanks.

the sticky on the top of the board not sufficiently clear?

I heard this week that North Adelaide told the Crows not to recruit him based on his body not being up to AFL and it being too risky :eek:

Huddo is very good value. With Biglands injured and Clarke gone he will be number one ruck. Game time won't be an issue even after coming off his injury because he has had close to 18 months off AFL footy. He may take a little while to get back into the full swing of things, but injury wise he'll cope and by being thrown into the deep end he'll adjust quicker.

Won't be one of the highest scoring ruckmen in the league but is certainly amongst the best value because he is very cheap.
Thanks a lot mate. Can he be trusted on the field?

Thanks a lot mate. Can he be trusted on the field?
Led the team in hard ball gets and clearances in 2005. His second efforts are his best feature so I reckon you'll get a few tackles and possies out of him. I've got him on my bench with Sandilands and Darcy leading the way but at the very least Huddo's value will go up significantly so you can use his boost in value to trade up in another position.

Led the team in hard ball gets and clearances in 2005. His second efforts are his best feature so I reckon you'll get a few tackles and possies out of him. I've got him on my bench with Sandilands and Darcy leading the way but at the very least Huddo's value will go up significantly so you can use his boost in value to trade up in another position.

Has a pretty good knack of snapping goals out of ruck contests in the forward 50 as well. I picked him for my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard this week that North Adelaide told the Crows not to recruit him based on his body not being up to AFL and it being too risky :eek:

Or was that a case of North Adelaide wanting to keep their best forward option playing for them and not absent playing for the crows instead? Not saying this was the case but just the cynic in me wondering.

I doubt North would have said that as Jars openly supports his AFL boys inclusions like Ladhams, Motlop and big Damon White. If they did say anything they are right i guess as Gill has been injured for almost his whole time at the Crows. I haven't heard anything about this issue though.

Ben Hudson fit for round 1?

hey crows fans, just wanted to know how Huddo was going in pre season. saw him play alright against port in the nab cup, is he fit to play rd 1?

Re: Ben Hudson fit for round 1?

bigfooty.jpg

;) :p

I picked Alwyn for my bench. He'll get game time and his value will go up so if you don't use him you can trade up with the extra dollar value he earnt you.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back