The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I picked Bock in my backline. Compared to other backline players he will score consistently higher because he'll actually be playing forward. So he'll be taking a lot more marks and obviously will slot a few goals, which is pretty handy for a 'back line' player. ;)

For the record I have McLeod, Bock, Hudson and Griffin from the Crows on my team. Even though I already have Huddo, Griff was just too good value to pass up on. He's likely to go up a bit in value and then I can trade down in ruck and use the extra money on another position. With Sandilands, Darcy and Huddo I feel pretty good in the ruck department to sacrifice Griffin when his value goes up.

Huddo will lead our rucks this year and is super cheap. Everyone should have him.

THOUGHTS for bock?

dream team wise...

With Hentschell injured, and our lack of quality talls, Bocky should get a lot of game time and will probably slot a few goals. He probably wont get you big scores, but could be handy.

Will Griffin Play as a forward when javascript:__UpdateProfileId17965(13958);Ivan Maric John Messem come back from injury ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bock's an absolute bargain.

Averaged about 75 at the end of last season having had no pre-season and barely played for 15 rounds. With Hentschel out as well he'll clean up this year.

Bernie Vince

Anyone know how Bernie Vince's pre-season has been?

Will he play round 1?

FWIW - Bock is going to tear the AFL a new @rsehole this year - i think he's primed

Re: Bernie Vince

Anyone know how Bernie Vince's pre-season has been?

Will he play round 1?

FWIW - Bock is going to tear the AFL a new @rsehole this year - i think he's primed

He had an interupted one as he underwent surgery at the end of last season (causing him to miss the SANFL grand final). He then got another injury early into the new year. He has played the last couple of pre-season games though.

Hard to tell if he will play round one as the position he would play could be covered by a couple of other younger ones as well.

Re: Bernie Vince

what does everyone think of my side? I have posted this on the dream team board but there are teams going up left right and centre.

dreamteam.JPG

any input would be great.

cheers for the input.

I have gonr with Kerr just because of the Cousins factor, he will be needed to step up that little bit more and I think he is capable of it.

Knights is the killer for me, if he gets game time he is a proven ball winner, Gibbs is in the same boat, although he is unproven at this level.

I have high hopes for Selwood, so if things are not looking good with either of them I will trade both Knights/Gibbs and my cash cow in Selwood to upgrade.

I had stiffy and Macca last year.

I have Macca and Bock this year, Im hoping he will play a majority of the time up forward.

Stiffy was a handy player last year for me, had to decide between him and Macca this year. I am predicting big things from Macca so I went with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back