The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't agree with the fact that you've not recognised a simple point, that he was in fantastic form and still wasn't a big scorer. check the stats.

he'll be our no.1 ruckman again, as we before, where do you think this "increased time" will come from?

particularly considering NC's policy on player rotation.

pick him all you want, i might even do the same, but don't assume he'll be a big scorer because he never was before - and after his injury it's no guarantee he'll even be as good. though we all hope he will be.
I never said he will be in the cox/sandlilands/lade area but I think he will be a consistant good scorer.

as Macca said I think around 70 is what he will score. He will get more game time purely o the fact that his only competiton for his spot is a guy that is yet to play a game. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realise that he has to shoulder most of the ruck duties, hence his score will go up.

Huddo is amazing value, not an elite player. I have him on my bench because his value will increase dramatically. Darcy is the cheap ruckman you want that can score big. Happy with my ruck stocks more than anything with Sandilands, Darcy, Hudson and Griffotron. Sandi and Darcy to score big and Huddo and Griff to increase in value and then sell off for upgrades in other positions.

Well I thought I'd have a crack at this:

Backs:

J Bowden (Rich) , A McLeod (Adel), J Gram (StK), N Bock (Adel), A Raines (Rich), J Brennan (bris), J Koschitzke (StK)

Centres:

S Goodwin (Adel) S West (WB) P Bell (F) M Rischetelli (B) R Griffen (WB) M Murphy (Carl)

Rucks:

B Hudson (Adel) L Darcy (WB)

Forwards:

J Brown (Bris) M Pavlich (F) B Fevola (C) L Franklin (H) N Ablett (Geel) D Merrett (Bris) Gumbleton (E)

Reserves:

A Everitt (WB), A McIntyre (Adel)
M MacVeigh (E) B Gibbs (C)
M Jamar (M) J Griffin (Adel)
Kennedy Davey

I think 4 of my reserves probably won't even get a game this year, but it's the price you pay to get a reasonable start up squad. As long as they all stay fit! ;)

Not a bad team at all Jenny. Lacks forward line depth and only has one high scoring ruck for mine. Midfield looks pretty good but there's probably some better value players that'll score higher than Griffen and Murphy IMO. Now that we're in lockout mode I'll post mine too:

Backs: Andrew McLeod, David Wirrpunda, Tadgh Kennelly, Nathan Bock, Chris A. Johnson (Melb), Josh Gibson, Justin Koschitzke, Clint Bizzell(bench), Jed Adcock (bench)

Centre: Chris Judd, Brock McLean, Shaun Burgoyne, Simon Black, Nigel Lappin, Bryce Gibbs, Joel Selwood (bench), Richard Hadley (bench)

Ruck: Aaron Sandilands, Luke Darcy, Ben Hudson (bench), Jon Griffin (bench)

Forwards: Matthew Lloyd, Matthew Pavlich (capt.), Aaron Davey, Brett Ebert, Andrew McDougall, Lance Franklin, Travis Cloke, Aaron Edwards (bench), Alwyn Davey (bench)

Also have about $400,000 in cap leftover to upgrade for when the real stuff starts.

I forgot to mention Jonathon Brown is my captain and I have absolutely nothing left over in the salary cap for when "the real stuff starts". :D

I didn't think my forward line was too bad with Pav, Brown and Fev (ably assisted by Ablett, Franklin and lets not forget Bock). The Rucks are an unknown quantity I think so it is a bit of a risk.

Last year I made the mistake of making 2 trades every week for 10 weeks (something to do with not reading the guidelines :eek: ). This year I will be more circumspect.

Is Matty Bode Injured?

Can someone please help me out here? Injured or just not playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thompson

did he train this wk? there were rumours he was generally sore prior to round 1 - given the hard game he put in i wouldn't imagine that effort would've helped his general soreness...

any cause for concern?

Re: thompson

here's to the world's funniest stand up commedian ...

considering goodwin missing and ricciuto nowhere to be seen in the first 2 months - i was just raising a general point that thompson needs to be fit if u guys have any chance of playing finals in 07...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back