The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

cheers for the input.

I have gonr with Kerr just because of the Cousins factor, he will be needed to step up that little bit more and I think he is capable of it.

Knights is the killer for me, if he gets game time he is a proven ball winner, Gibbs is in the same boat, although he is unproven at this level.

I have high hopes for Selwood, so if things are not looking good with either of them I will trade both Knights/Gibbs and my cash cow in Selwood to upgrade.

IMo you have a very strong side. It's just your midfield... you are missing one top player. I would downgrade a player from either your backline or Ruck... I actually have Huddo and Sandilands as my starting rucks... IMO Cox won't score much more than Huddo. Well maybe around 30 points on average... but if you trade cox for someone like Renouf... you will free up a tonne of cash to trade either Gibbs or Knights for a Gun. The Gun player you get in the midfield+Huddo+Sandilands will score more than Cox+Sandilands+Gibbs/Knights IMO.

IMo you have a very strong side. It's just your midfield... you are missing one top player. I would downgrade a player from either your backline or Ruck... I actually have Huddo and Sandilands as my starting rucks... IMO Cox won't score much more than Huddo. Well maybe around 30 points on average... but if you trade cox for someone like Renouf... you will free up a tonne of cash to trade either Gibbs or Knights for a Gun. The Gun player you get in the midfield+Huddo+Sandilands will score more than Cox+Sandilands+Gibbs/Knights IMO.
Good point, I will take that on board.

This is mine if you want a comparison. Also any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. I thinks its a good team with scope for improvement making my salary cap larger come finals time.

dreamteamscreeshot.jpg

Updated, what do you and everyone else think?
updateddreamteamii7.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said he was our number one ruckman :rolleyes:

I also said he will get increased game time this year in the absence of Clarke and Biglands.

what dont you agree with?

I don't agree with the fact that you've not recognised a simple point, that he was in fantastic form and still wasn't a big scorer. check the stats.

he'll be our no.1 ruckman again, as we before, where do you think this "increased time" will come from?

particularly considering NC's policy on player rotation.

pick him all you want, i might even do the same, but don't assume he'll be a big scorer because he never was before - and after his injury it's no guarantee he'll even be as good. though we all hope he will be.

Its true when Hudson was in great form in 05 he only averaged about 50 or so. Not too sure of his gametime though but I think this year, especially early in the year he should be spending more time on the ground. I think hes capable of getting around a 70 average but i dont think he can reach the big numbers of a 2006 Cox/Lade.

B.Burton - His body

Adelaide fanatics.
Is the "Bird Man" fit and ready to dominate again this year?
He is one of my favourite players to watch, and even though he is up against my mob first up, i hope he plays really well this year and stays on the park.
I was just seeing if you knew how his pre-season was and if he is all ready to go?
Also, will he play FP this year or be floated up onto the wing where he plays best leaving Perrie, Bock, Welsh and McLeod to take the forward line duties?

Re: B.Burton - His body

Hes had a good preseason but he will spend most his time up forward while prob pinch hitting on the wing every now and then.

Re: B.Burton - His body

FP or HF?
Also, i do not think i saw him in your NAB Cup match?
Did he play in any other practice matches and how did he go?

IIRC he only missed the Port Adelaide NAB clash and then played the remaining 3 NAB challenge games.

He kicked 4 goals against the Dees, 3 against the Wet Toast in Alice and 1 or 2 against the Dockers.

Overall his pre season has been pretty good and he would almost be odd on favourite to be our leading goals kicker this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official post your Dream Team questions here thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back