The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Had two lots of two in the ballot. First through received seats, the other two standing.

Looks like my bro and I will be standing whilst his missus and her mum sit.

Oh well, I will be closer to the bar this way!

Does anyone know where the seats are for the 1000 each team receive.
I managed to get 2 tickets through Adelaide last night for $400ea incl brunch.
:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Apparently they are pretty good seats (but are there any bad ones at a gf) but i don't know exactly where.

Yes sir reeee. Just been informed, getting my tix tonight. Well they're already got but they will actually be in my hands tonight.

N9 (which I beleive you call Level 1 in the Southern) Not too bad a seat for a guy coming from the outer at KP.

And also I know how popular Tonycam is on here. He's in my office right now. Must be my lucky week......Yes I know your a star Tony now go do some f***ing work.........Sorry Tony, didn't mean that mate.

Yes sir reeee. Just been informed, getting my tix tonight. Well they're already got but they will actually be in my hands tonight.

N9 (which I beleive you call Level 1 in the Southern) Not too bad a seat for a guy coming from the outer at KP.

And also I know how popular Tonycam is on here. He's in my office right now. Must be my lucky week......Yes I know your a star Tony now go do some f***ing work.........Sorry Tony, didn't mean that mate.
N9 is Level 2 in the Southern, nice spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOTE TO ALL CATS FANS ATTENDING THE GRAND FINAL...

Make some noise, will ya?!
Watching several games this year (including the Cats v Hawks in Rd17), the Hawks seem to have very vocal support, which can really influence a game.
So, when the Cats start firing, make sure you unleash hell.

I'll be doing the same in my lounge room! :D:thumbsu: :(

He's not, just gave him tickets to shut him up because I hate seeing a grown man crying:D

I have a very good seat which id like to swap for 2 standing tickets.
If anyone has a standing ticket that can’t be used you may as well swap it and yours for a great seat and admin fee for you.

My 2 mates and i have been going together for years and im really keen for us all to go but have 2 tickets and need 3. The 2 tickets are for awesome seats!

Just picked up my tix, M34 row GG. Was in a similar position under cover at the bottom of the Ponsford stand for the last Geelong vs Hawthorn game, but that time it was the Hawks' cheer squad down that end. Not an experience I want to repeat, so I hope it's the Cats' this time.

Hey Guys, i know i have left this a little late, but being that i’m 5’4” tall and just found out i won’t be able to get to the ground till after 1pm, I have a standing room ticket in M18 that i would be willing to swap for a seat anywhere on L4. Happy to pay the difference.

PM me if interested.

after forking out more then i should have I'm now going to the game!!! WOOT!!

m16...dead centre wing a dozen or so rows back!!! couldn't ask for any better!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back