The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it ok to stand at the back of the seating bays or does all the standing people have to assemble in the little concrete step areas dedicated to standing room?

Whichever you decide. We were at the back of the seating bays. Half were with us, half were in the concrete bays as they are raised by half a metre so they could see over the top os the 5 or so rows of people directly behind the seats.

M34 row O, this is the biggest match in the clubs history and its time we stop the dominance the Hawks have had on us for 20+yrs, just a must win game.

Q15 Row U

What an idiot I am...

I did all the hard work by lining up to get a 'queue' ticket then was so buggered when I got home that I slept through the alarm and missed my spot in the queue by 30 places! Oh well, should be happy I still got a ticket I suppose....plus I'm one row in front of where I was last year.

i'm in the nosebleed section Q1 (level 4, behind the goals)

my wife is in section M16 (AFL gold members section), however she's an Essendon supporter :thumbsdown: ... but she will be cheering for the Cats this Saturday :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anybody with a standing room or high L4 seat ticket be interested in swapping their ticket with me? I have L4 row D and will be standing with friends anyway...PM me if interested.

Edit:

Swapped sorry.

I am Standing at the back of M50.
One question though!
On my ticket, it read A24 somewhere :confused:. Does this mean that we have an allocated spot in Standing room?

Picked up the tickets today. I'm up high in the sky... Q53 Row AA. If anyone wants to swap for my 2 tickets (I have no idea why you would want to) PM me. I'm happy to be there but was dying to get level 1. Oh well... maybe next year. ;)

mmm im in q 5 row AA as well...havent been up on the top deck since the prelim last year! but it was still awesome atmosphere, as im sure it will be again this year...

Remove this Banner Ad

The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back