Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

McGowan going the elbow bump upon arrival to the polling booths just to further ram home the message that Covid can get you anytime, anywhere.

Factor in One Nation and yes, it actually was difficult to decide who was last, correct.

EDIT ~ Actually, just factor in all of them = difficult = race to the bottom.

I went to two polling places today [for a sausage as I'd already done a postal].

At both, the same four parties were doing how-to-vote cards: Lib, Lab, Green and Christians. At both three of the four were standing up and Labor had a little trestle table and patio chair and were just chilling. Even the volunteers know how dominant tonight is going to be.

Animal Justice Party. I like dogs.
bN32x4lVHQwSCZwLGz_10PqBV98zVx7Mh_YVJ6_FcspINBeikCWge7Vd6BDTGt2jueWSRwvZ861Xda7z_CBtCjoqBS-cfCtmIiqUgWoQ1v9pibPFGgUCBoYoaUlS3M0IfxYvscGxuta547X26gzrpzk5izwjwelMQKI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sausage stuff only took off after Twitter and ABC News channel were created and needed something to sarcastically/lol indulge in.
That's a solid reason for not defunding the ABC... :p

Will there be a real opposition in WA again in the next decade? How does a party get enough swing to gain even a dozen of these seats back, let alone form government. If the senate goes Labor's way they will be pushing bills through unopposed for at least 2 terms.

Will there be a real opposition in WA again in the next decade? How does a party get enough swing to gain even a dozen of these seats back, let alone form government. If the senate goes Labor's way they will be pushing bills through unopposed for at least 2 terms.
Queensland Liberals wiped Labor off the map back in 2012, won 78 of 89 seats, Premier Campbell Newman lost his seat at the next election, Labor formed minority government and have held power since. Things can and do change fast in modern politics.

After the next election, Labor will have been in power for eight years, they will be looking tired to many in the electorate. Many of the blue ribbon seats will flip back to the Libs and it will be much closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back