Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

"How do you feel about the design?"

We're totally wearing this in the Showdown instead of the PBs.
Sounds about right.

The design? I’ll bite. Our cocao shade of black, with teal, really works...
And the apparent weight (could be wrong) of the white numbers and amount of white branding combined with all of the other unnecessary clutter makes the tiny teal chevrons, with their gradation look even more insipid.
There is no strength in this design. Hardly a footy jumper really 3148D095-14E2-44E8-B172-0748DDD52204.jpeg

Last edited:
If it was going to be a real guernsey, why not just have standard white numbers on the black back instead of some weird super thick outline.

The abrupt ending of the chevron stripes looks a bit odd too when the guernsey is being worn.

Meh. Not everyone will be happy.

I suspect this will be like the time we added the number panel to the home guernsey and it was met with disgust, cries that the completely black guernsey was perfect and shouldn't be changed etc.

Holy **** I know that guy hahaha

Might need to tell him that the Prison Bars were the hottest selling item in the AFL a couple years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stealthing has been in the news lately (for the wrong reasons) so only natural the club comes up with something using the stealth brand.

Doesn’t look traditionally Port Adelaide to me. Call me old fashioned but I think it’s shit.

Bring back the Port lifestyle range!

If they were gonna come up with a concept, base it on the bars jumper. Lots of us have been screaming out to see a silver version of the prison bars.

Instead they come up with another basic black jumper... woopdy doo

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back