The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Finding out your not on Froggy's list then finding this thread.....

giphy.gif

Now let's not get carried away...All My Children is never topped by anything of course. :p

I prefer to think of the season ending with Western and am blocking out the Semi-Final thank you very much. :)

I was thinking more Days of out Lives. It kind of started put semi-normal and then they all got kidnapped and left on some Island.....I thinj there was some mind control involved, a few evil twins even!

Not that I know what's going on now..

On another note. This thread is getting more love then the original :p

I was thinking more Days of out Lives. It kind of started put semi-normal and then they all got kidnapped and left on some Island.....I thinj there was some mind control involved, a few evil twins even!

Not that I know what's going on now..

On another note. This thread is getting more love then the original :p

Only soap I ever got sucked into was All My Children when I was sick with the chicken pox for a week back in the day. ;) It had evil twins too--but I am pretty sure they all have to have that. :thumbsu:

Yes--Froggy inadvertently kept everyone together despite his best efforts. :)

Only soap I ever got sucked into was All My Children when I was sick with the chicken pox for a week back in the day. ;) It had evil twins too--but I am pretty sure they all have to have that. :thumbsu:

All have evil twins and they all have to have an evil character who also happens to be rich!

Social psychology says we all want to belong in a 'group'. I thought being a Crows fan would classify as a group, but now there are groups within the groups. It's like inception!

Social psychology says we all want to belong and be 'grouped'. I would've thought being a Crows supporter would count as a group. But now there are groups within the group....it's like inception!

All have evil twins and they all have to have an evil character who also happens to be rich!

Social psychology says we all want to belong and be 'grouped'. I would've thought being a Crows supporter would count as a group. But now there are groups within the group....it's like inception!

Back in the day I enjoyed being "grouped"...alas, am too old now. ;)

(sorry, there was no way I was resisting--it is mid afternoon and I still have a coaches meeting to go to tonight..so am already loopy)

Back in the day I enjoyed being "grouped"...alas, am too old now. ;)

(sorry, there was no way I was resisting--it is mid afternoon and I still have a coaches meeting to go to tonight..so am already loopy)

Hahaha I just woke up from a nap! I'm still half asleep....it's only 9.30pm here! And you think you're the old one!

You know, I go back home in a few weeks time and I'll miss our night-shift chatter. It's so late on the other side of the world, the board is so quiet, we have to keep it ticking for tomorrow morning!

Hahaha I just woke up from a nap! I'm still half asleep....it's only 9.30pm here! And you think you're the old one!

You know, I go back home in a few weeks time and I'll miss our night-shift chatter. It's so late on the other side of the world, the board is so quiet, we have to keep it ticking for tomorrow morning!

Well thank you, as will I. Yes, it does get quiet around these parts at night...appears I shall soon be talking to myself on here again.

I am jealous though as you get to head home for another round of summer, you fortunate young lady!

I am looking forward to it! Not looking forward to having to find a job though :/

I am certain you will be able to find something relatively quickly. You are no dummy.

At least you will get to attend some games this coming season so that will be something to look forward to as well.

I am certain you will be able to find something relatively quickly. You are no dummy.

At least you will get to attend some games this coming season so that will be something to look forward to as well.

Wanting to move to Melbourne, very keen to attend games next year too!

If only there was mining in Melbourne......if only there were mining jobs! :/

Wanting to move to Melbourne, very keen to attend games next year too!

If only there was mining in Melbourne......if only there were mining jobs! :/

Well, I hear Melbourne is the place to be via Danger's partner. ;)

Plenty of mining jobs in West Virginia---not sure it would be as much fun though. :p

Wow....only 5 years ago if you had said that everyone would have laughed!!

Well, I hear Melbourne is the place to be via Danger's partner. ;)

Plenty of mining jobs in West Virginia---not sure it would be as much fun though. :p

To be fair I purposely left my last job. Though you could see the downturn was coming.

Where do I get a job working for getaway, I never see those advertised :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I purposely left my last job. Though you could see the downturn was coming.

Where do I get a job working for getaway, I never see those advertised :p

No idea..but I could use a getaway or two, or three....

Huh, what's going on. Is Smyth complaiming about something again. Honestly he's so negative, I can't understand why we were paired together.
I think its abit harsh to say Froggy is the most disliked poster in Bigfooty history. No doubt he's in the top 5 but number 1, cmon, give the guy a break.

How to be memorable on the internet.

Here's my list. Only people I can think of off the top of my head.

King Elvis, Slippery Pete (amusing username)

Jenny (is female)

Alex (unique)

Glenn73 (the one who makes the VS match day threads)

Red horse (the one who might have information)

I like reading the banter but not that good with names.

PS-
Wood Duck. (Amusing username)
Vader (the one people love to hate)

So based on that it appears an amusing username is most important if you want to be memorable. Also - posting enough to stay above the noise.

How to be memorable on the internet.

Here's my list. Only people I can think of off the top of my head.

King Elvis, Slippery Pete (amusing username)

Jenny (is female)

Alex (unique)

Glenn73 (the one who makes the VS match day threads)

Red horse (the one who might have information)

I like reading the banter but not that good with names.

PS-
Wood Duck. (Amusing username)
Vader (the one people love to hate)

So based on that it appears an amusing username is most important if you want to be memorable. Also - posting enough to stay above the noise.

*clears throat* or be good at waffling

Remove this Banner Ad

The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back