The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest swerve in history. Batman is really a girl ;) No one saw that coming

Well, now Stoney I see you in a whole new light...(grey lycra that is) You need a Robin?!:thumbsu:
Should have read the posts after that one before replying... Dead Robins, never mind.
Catwoman it is, and all that other nerdy stuff you were saying.
Gee, feels like an episode of Big Bang....

This thread and group is so cooool !!!

Last edited:
Well, now Stoney I see you in a whole new light...(grey lycra that is) You need a Robin?!:thumbsu:
Should have read the posts after that one before replying... Dead Robins, never mind.
Catwoman it is, and all that other nerdy stuff you were saying.
Gee, feels like an episode of Big Bang....

This thread and group is so cooool !!!

But I should say the Robins do get resurrected. Jason Todd is a little bit twisted and becomes Red Hood. So you could be him. Or u could be Damien, my son.

If you are Cat Woman, we have a child in an alternative universe.

Have I made this weird yet? Because I do weird well.

Not sure I am cool but I am weird and awkward when I am not Batman.

I thought twaddle was what BigFooty was all about:)

Certainly we are all a bit off? Some more than others perhaps---but still all off. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

left-out.jpg

I feel your pain brothers :'(

I feel like the sort of unwanted list clogger Geelong are throwing at us in exchange for Dangerfield, minus the list part.

Also, why are people that made FR0GGY'S list still posting here? You have your own thread to celebrate your popularity in. Leave us rejects to mourn our uselesness here.

I come in peace - perhaps in the spirit of friendship and co-operation the 2 rival groups should merge and be as one again
spirit_of_friendship.jpg

... and the perpetrator of all this division in our ranks, FROGGY should be banished to the nether region

frog in hell.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back