The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

This whole thread has turned into......

old.jpg

I mean anything is better than the port club which was a dank shit hole with 100 year old carpet. I'd be more caring about this if the club wasn't a plastic franchise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read Richo’s CEO update today and he talked about The Precinct. I would love to see it. When does it open? He mentioned families who were the donors, who were the donors? I always love knowing who financially contributes to the club. Does this include a museum? I would love to take my family, is it open yet?

Last edited:
I read Richo’s CEO update today and he talked about The Precinct. I would love to see it. When does it open? He mentioned families who were the donors, who were the donors? I always love knowing who financially contributes to the club. Does this include a museum? I would love to take my family, is it open yet?
Did you though?

"On Thursday night the generous donors who’ve supported the re-development of the new social club were treated to our first event at The Precinct at Alberton. Our gratitude and thanks to this group of special families is ongoing as they shared our vision to make this a reality. Later this week is an official opening night for key stakeholders and then from Friday we are open for business!"

I read Richo’s CEO update today and he talked about The Precinct. ..... Does this include a museum? ...
"... There’s something for everyone with the football club reception and member services counter, interactive museum experience, an incredible Premiership trophy cabinet flanked by 160-year old original wharf pylons and expanded retail store downstairs ..."

Admit it, you didn't read it at all. ;)

Well the front of the building looks bloody amazing.
I was part of a group Richo was talking to about the reno. They are trying to offer something different than all of the local pubs to get people through the door. Im looking forward to a few summer days at the bar watching the AFLW.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back