Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowser.

Btw non complaints from me. I was just miffed that stuff from here I allegedly posted was deleted cos I can’t remember posting anything in this thread for ages. Sounds like an audit?! Good luck!
Some of it was by accident I have since found out. Knowing the quality of your posts I'm tipping you're fine 😍

Itd be bice to know what it was we posted that was deleted seeing as theres massive postings from multiple posters over god knows how long.
So it doesn't happen again, it was a discussion on cow anuses and animal vaginas.

The rest (as far as I am aware) was a mistake...deleting posts off a mobile can result in multiple deletions sometimes.

Came across "The Greatest" yesterday. Giving it a watch now. Muhammad Ali plays himself and re-enacts moments in his life and boxing career. Highly recommend if you're a fan

As should I be then
Kevin James Yes GIF by TV Land

Wowser.

Btw no complaints from me. I was just miffed that stuff from here I allegedly posted was deleted cos I can’t remember posting anything in this thread for ages. Sounds like an audit?! Good luck!
It will be something to do with the adverts at a wild guess. Advertisers and things like google tend to be on the conservative side on what they want thier stuff attached to.

And of course there's the rules component.

Last edited:
So it doesn't happen again, it was a discussion on cow anuses and animal vaginas.

The rest (as far as I am aware) was a mistake...deleting posts off a mobile can result in multiple deletions sometimes.

That sounds like an elite thread, probably attracting too many Collingwood and Port supporters over for a bit of gratification.

It will be something to do with the adverts at a wild guess. Advertisers and things like google tend to be on the conservative side on what they want thier stuff attached to.

And of course there's the rules component.

I'm getting good ones at the moment, i googled Royal Enfield motorcycles, and i quite like their adds that keep popping up.
However why does it only work one way.
There are adds using Australian celebrities, Dick Smith and Kosh come to mind, they are advertising dodgy investments and using the names of these guys who don't endorse it or have anything to do with it.

Why are these "scam" advertisement's permitted.
Because they pay money is not a good reason.

If Google are a real company like the grown ups, they need to weed that crap out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting good ones at the moment, i googled Royal Enfield motorcycles, and i quite like their adds that keep popping up.
However why does it only work one way.
There are adds using Australian celebrities, Dick Smith and Kosh come to mind, they are advertising dodgy investments and using the names of these guys who don't endorse it or have anything to do with it.

Why are these "scam" advertisement's permitted.
Because they pay money is not a good reason.

If Google are a real company like the grown ups, they need to weed that crap out.

Oops i mentioned the scam adds, and i'm getting Koshy again.

The ads I get fluctuate between Aussie celeb investment scams, travel, cat food and what seems to be x-rated Asian cartoons.

Wait SaintsSeptember is suspended….are we not allowed to talk about the ads?

The ads I get fluctuate between Aussie celeb investment scams, travel, cat food and what seems to be x-rated Asian cartoons.

Wait SaintsSeptember is suspended….are we not allowed to talk about the ads?
He's deliberately baiting staff. Not on. Move on please.

I’m with you. Never done anything crazy but wouldn’t mind an inter-dimensional journey 😎
Mowman Mummy letting him stay up past 7.30 is the craziest thing he's ever done I'm tipping. Spidey pj's and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back