Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah caffeine does, sugar ruins the winning smile and a baseball bat did that years back. Either way, moved on to Maltesers, family pack just for me.
Grab yourself a BBQ Chicken Domino's pizza to give you the extra energy to keep going chief.

I came in today on 2 hours sleep, so not far behind you. Now going to a wine bar in Coburg with the missus, God help me.

Grab yourself a BBQ Chicken Domino's pizza to give you the extra energy to keep going chief.

I came in today on 2 hours sleep, so not far behind you. Now going to a wine bar in Coburg with the missus, God help me.

At least it's wine and not further tiredness.

And nah, tonight is dead flat lamb in circles with some green and red things and cuts from a pig in buns also known as burger night.

At least it's wine and not further tiredness.

And nah, tonight is dead flat lamb in circles with some green and red things and cuts from a pig in buns also known as burger night.
Wish I was you. We went to the old Pentridge prison, they opened a wine bar there three weeks ago. Actually not bad haha but can barely function now. Good times.

Olivine? That place is overpriced imo. Brewdog around the corner is much better.
Yeah Olivine. More went for the experience, not a fan of a finger food menu. We are coming back in June when they've got rooms available to stay in and doing Brewdog then too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

popcorn-relaxing.gif

So hes banned from posting
But can still s**t troll post via pm only

LoL

They're "conversations" now, so it even drives home the fact that they're literally screaming into vacuum as no one but the recipient can see their nonsense.

Truly, pinnacle of humanity right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back