Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he's at the beach mate
Joke of a mod
just at home

Dard Ball Get

say-the-line-bart.png

Just had a bit of a scare, started doing dishes, opened new bottle of liquid and of course with the air pressure it went "****" and splashed a little right at my right eye. Luckily I blinked but still, almost 30mins of flushing it out and it went from a slight stinging sensation to nothing at all, so hopefully that's the last of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really nothing conspiratorial about it if one cares to pay even an ounce of attention. That’s the real disappointment.
I'm with you Dard.

I'm getting my world view now from someone who unequivocally, I say again unequivocally, is nice to police officers.

'Our father who art in heaven
Thank you for your service'

I think it has a nice ring to it.

Will definitely be recommending to my commanding officer.

"Our father, who art in heaven
Cover up FFS

Thy kingdom come,
Hides nothing at all

Wear briefs"

Pfft “APNews”, I’d never listen to them!😎

You need to get a voice from a range of sources. The internet is unreliable and people can monetise manipulating or outright lying. Both sides do it but take everything you read/watch with a grain of salt. US politics is a bed of louse. Trying to play good guys and bad guys is insane. Trump is an idiot, a shonk, a crim..... Biden is too. The whole system is set up so that you have to pay your way to the top and then get payed by lobbyists to act for them. Guys like Sheldon Adelson funded Trump. The dodgy pricks play both sides though.

Unfortunately they control us too because we are a vassal state. The best thing that could happen is that the western hegemonic system falls over if the world wants peace and fairness. Whoever else gets power will probably just take their place but the US has proven a pretty terrible world sheriff. They are like Harvey Kietel's shonky cop in Bad Lieutenant.

You get in the firing line now the US gave us a Perth base for the US navy and no subs.

You need to get a voice from a range of sources. The internet is unreliable and people can monetise manipulating or outright lying. Both sides do it but take everything you read/watch with a grain of salt. US politics is a bed of louse. Trying to play good guys and bad guys is insane. Trump is an idiot, a shonk, a crim..... Biden is too. The whole system is set up so that you have to pay your way to the top and then get payed by lobbyists to act for them. Guys like Sheldon Adelson funded Trump. The dodgy pricks play both sides though.

Unfortunately they control us too because we are a vassal state. The best thing that could happen is that the western hegemonic system falls over if the world wants peace and fairness. Whoever else gets power will probably just take their place but the US has proven a pretty terrible world sheriff. They are like Harvey Kietel's shonky cop in Bad Lieutenant.

You get in the firing line now the US gave us a Perth base for the US navy and no subs.
Gringobvious back at it again! 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back