Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are ever in Broome and the tides and moon line up, go and see the staircase to the moon. Bloody spectacular!

View attachment 2057072

Broome was the last holiday my Mum and Dad went on.
Dad caught pneumonia on the plane and was hospitalised, and mum wasn't real mobile, but she got someone to help take her to the beach, and the staircase was on full display. It was something she'd wanted to see for a long time.
They always seemed to prefer Aussie holidays, dad would say "why go overseas when there's so much of Australia i haven't seen ".

A few short years later and they are both gone.

Last edited:

Please remember that the order in which words are arranged is extremely important.
If you write the words "FREE ALCOHOL" you will probably make a lot of people happy, but if you write the words "ALCOHOL FREE" you will probably cop heavy abuse!

In other news, I was getting a new baking tray, well, two of them as why not when your current one is a bit, well, rusted frankly, when I got to thinking...

I kinda wanted a tailcoat, just to have and maybe rock out in the arts district randomly with a tailcoat and vest set up, who knew that sort of steampunkesque look was purely "costume" in searching to really dash hopes. Also, I so don't have the physique for that apparently, so, sadness.

In other news, I was getting a new baking tray, well, two of them as why not when your current one is a bit, well, rusted frankly, when I got to thinking...

I kinda wanted a tailcoat, just to have and maybe rock out in the arts district randomly with a tailcoat and vest set up, who knew that sort of steampunkesque look was purely "costume" in searching to really dash hopes. Also, I so don't have the physique for that apparently, so, sadness.

That would freak some people out at the laundromat at 2.30 in the morning. Fly in top hat and tails banging a rusty baking tray. You might out weird the weirdos.

Haha weird is the word and Republicans can't handle it.

Really funny watching the f*** your feelings mob running about all triggered by pointing out their incel platform is weird.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
????

I can't help but feel that I missed part of the convo here...???

????

I can't help but feel that I missed part of the convo here...???
Dems all over the media are calling Trump and Vance's platform weird, which in itself is self explanatory but the Republicans are freaking out about it.

When they insult abuse and mock they have said in the past 'f*** your feelings'. Now there is finally a Democrat with a spine to give it back, the Republicans are crying about it.

I find US politics toxic, but sometimes quite amusing.

That would freak some people out at the laundromat at 2.30 in the morning. Fly in top hat and tails banging a rusty baking tray. You might out weird the weirdos.

You forgot the dapper cane in the other hand so that I could both have pastry goods, tailcoat and a dapper cane with top hat at 2:30 in the morning.

You forgot the dapper cane in the other hand so that I could both have pastry goods, tailcoat and a dapper cane with top hat at 2:30 in the morning.

You'd scare the reprobates away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dems all over the media are calling Trump and Vance's platform weird, which in itself is self explanatory but the Republicans are freaking out about it.

When they insult abuse and mock they have said in the past 'f*** your feelings'. Now there is finally a Democrat with a spine to give it back, the Republicans are crying about it.

The whole system is ****ed. Harris looks like Biden with ****. Both sides are not representing the people any more and whoever gets in is flying the zeppelin with the US looking like its days are numbered as a super power.

The project 2025 looks scary as **** and Trump telling people that they won't need to vote anymore sounds like a fictional dystopia though.

The whole system is *ed. Harris looks like Biden with *. Both sides are not representing the people any more and whoever gets in is flying the zeppelin with the US looking like its days are numbered as a super power.

The project 2025 looks scary as **** and Trump telling people that they won't need to vote anymore sounds like a fictional dystopia though.
There is a reason why workers vote for Trump. The corporate Dems and Republicans are for the rich and have destroyed the middle class, wages for workers are desperate, hundreds of thousands homeless, huge tax breaks for millionaires.

They call us communists because we have a minimum social security net, a health system that wont bankrupt you, a halfway decent minimum wage, and annual and sick leave.

The whole of the USA is weird in my opinion.

There is a reason why workers vote for Trump. The corporate Dems and Republicans are for the rich and have destroyed the middle class, wages for workers are desperate, hundreds of thousands homeless, huge tax breaks for millionaires.

They call us communists because we have a minimum social security net, a health system that wont bankrupt you, a halfway decent minimum wage, and annual and sick leave.

The whole of the USA is weird in my opinion.

the whole country is drenched in irony... this super ass backwards weird state

its super weird because the poor working and middle class will be the first to attack any kind of social net as communism. from health care to worker rights etc.

it was eye opening when i read a peer reviewed article explaining how the majority of the population in the states are suffering lead poisoning to various levels. explains the whole ****in shit show. they're just not all there cognitively.

Which dem was that again 🤣🤣.

Morgan Polls just called me, to ask a few questions.
I politely told them that they were getting paid for my opinion, while i was not.

I wonder if it ever bugs them that they never know the opinions of people who don't do surveys?

I also wonder how many people my opinion would have represented and if my screwed up opinions could have skewed their results stupidly.

Morgan Polls just called me, to ask a few questions.
I politely told them that they were getting paid for my opinion, while i was not.

I wonder if it ever bugs them that they never know the opinions of people who don't do surveys?

I also wonder how many people my opinion would have represented and if my screwed up opinions could have skewed their results stupidly.

They asked their first by asking that question, then you ask for them to define a "few", if they ask another question, you subtract until you get to the stated amount, bid them adieu, and hang up.

Otherwise, wax lyrical, if you have to ID, your Bruce from Cooladdi, made the trip to Brissie for a mad bender, half in, got a 10hr van ride back with no heater having emptied the bucket somewhere no one will ever find it... then play the part until they either get nonsense or you have that gap to then leave abruptly.

So a while back the captain of the Aussie women's rugby sevens team was crapping on complaining how the Matildas get all the attention and they get nothing when they've been on top of the world for some time. Fast forward to the Olympics and see a pretty fantastic definition of the word 'choke'. There they all are, balling their eyes out on field after missing out on bronze to finish fourth. Something tells me they may want to forget about the Matildas and worry about their own backyard. Talk about getting ahead yourselves and getting carried away with your own importance!

After having to endure watching them all crying on field like f**king twelve year olds, a mere few hours later we're given this from the captain, directly from a Paris nightclub.

fece4e51eb83a9948113d0f24c918e94.jpeg

What a f***ing idiot! 😄

Out of sheer disgust I'm never, ever watching that team again! Well to be truthful I've never seen a women's rugby sevens match but that's not the point. 😀

Suck shit d***head! 💩

And of course special mention must go to the Matildas for getting bundled out in the group stage after acting like f***king rockstars since the World Cup. They shit me too. 🤨

Work, play; Night, day -
They shit me.
Good, bad; Happy, sad -
They shit me.
He, she; They, we -
They shit me.
Rich, poor; Less, more -
They shit me.
Out, in; Fat, thin -
They shit me.
Black, white; Left, white -
They shit me.
Epistemology shits me;
Ontology shits me;
Phraseology shits me;
Scatology shits me;
Life shits me;
This song shits me;
Even shit shits me;
But they don't shit me one tiny, eentzy, weentzy, miniscule, macroscopic, nanoseismic, pan-insignificant, zoophytic, neo-nonexistent little bit compared to the way
I shit me.

(TISM - I Shit Me)

So a while back the captain of the Aussie women's rugby sevens team was crapping on complaining how the Matildas get all the attention and they get nothing when they've been on top of the world for some time. Fast forward to the Olympics and see a pretty fantastic definition of the word 'choke'. There they all are, balling their eyes out on field after missing out on bronze to finish fourth. Something tells me they may want to forget about the Matildas and worry about their own backyard. Talk about getting ahead yourselves and getting carried away with your own importance!

After having to endure watching them all crying on field like f**king twelve year olds, a mere few hours later we're given this from the captain, directly from a Paris nightclub.

View attachment 2065034

What a f***ing idiot! 😄

Out of sheer disgust I'm never, ever watching that team again! Well to be truthful I've never seen a women's rugby sevens match but that's not the point. 😀

Suck shit d***head! 💩

I watched the game against Wales and i thought they were unbeatable.

The word "Choke" was what came to mind watching the game against Canada.

The whole system is *ed. Harris looks like Biden with *. Both sides are not representing the people any more and whoever gets in is flying the zeppelin with the US looking like its days are numbered as a super power.

If trumpets elected, then bye bye democracy. He will do what the Russian and Chinese dictators did. Change their laws so that they are elected for life.

If trumpets elected, then bye bye democracy. He will do what the Russian and Chinese dictators did. Change their laws so that they are elected for life.

Zero chance. Statements like this are part of the ongoing sensationalisation of politics. Everything has to be the end of the ****en world. It's not and painting it as such is counterproductive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back