Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rossi's are really comfy and look nice to.
I used to wear their work boots religiously, until I discovered Red back boots are best on a corrugated roof ( sole gripping, more fiction) I have a pair of suede Rossi dress boots, I have almost wore them out.
It's interesting coz I was thinking about giving RM's a try coz I have never owned a pair.
I like my Doc Martens too.
After a bit of research I’m now leaning towards Ariat.
These are for town boots if I was after work boots would probably go red back.

After a bit of research I’m now leaning towards Ariat.
These are for town boots if I was after work boots would probably go red back.
Ariat boots are Value , RM's you're paying for the name

Rossi's are really comfy and look nice to.
I used to wear their work boots religiously, until I discovered Red back boots are best on a corrugated roof ( sole gripping, more fiction) I have a pair of suede Rossi dress boots, I have almost wore them out.
It's interesting coz I was thinking about giving RM's a try coz I have never owned a pair.
I like my Doc Martens too.

RMs are dress shoes unless you ride a horse. They aren't comfort footwear.

Ariat boots are Value , RM's you're paying for the name

RMs are well made and you can get them resoled over and over. They are good value if you want boots that will last 20 years. I bought some cheaper dress boots and wore them to the bush where they got wet and fell apart. Looked good but we're absolute shit. RMs keep going for ever as long as you put conditioner on them.

RMs are well made and you can get them resoled over and over. They are good value if you want boots that will last 20 years. I bought some cheaper dress boots and wore them to the bush where they got wet and fell apart. Looked good but we're absolute shit. RMs keep going for ever as long as you put conditioner on them.
Please don't tell me you wear RM's in the bush

That's important.
If you role up at the Glengarry RSL with really shiny unworn RM's , all the old farmers will look at your feet, then look away in disdain.
Also , never iron your Drizabone.

My smart arse nephews were calling me CC for wearing RMs. Apparently it was country cosplay. Little campaigners. Country people think you’re gay if you don’t go out in tracksuit pants.

Country people think you’re gay if you don’t go out in tracksuit pants.
c97fc85e-90aa-4cf3-a3ec-3a53619132f6_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back