Mega Thread The "Random" Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody has the URL links to the CTV Black & White shows?

I've been dying to watch this year's Back and White shows, but somehow CTV has stopped putting them up on Youtube for us overseas supporters (we cannot access the BigPond site) :mad:

would anyone have a URL link to any of the 2010 B&W shows? I just need one so that I could modify it to watch all of them...many thanks for your help!!!

Who's got the horn ?

During last weeks game against the cheats, a pie person in the crowd had a horn and no, i'm not talking about the thirty-odd thousand male Collingwood supporters there. I have watched the replay a few times (well, 7-8 times) & i was a massive fan of it. Did it come from the cheersquad ?, another area of the ground ?. Was horny a BF poster ?. Loved it.

Re: Who's got the horn ?

I was making enough noise myself to get some attention, but I know the guys you're talking about.

They were in a group, saw them late in the match and they walked towards the richmond train. Don't think they would be a poster here, and as Dylz said, not cheersquad, they were around 3-4 rows from the back.

Re: Who's got the horn ?

during last weeks game against the cheats, a pie person in the crowd had a horn and no, i'm not talking about the thirty-odd thousand male collingwood supporters there. I have watched the replay a few times (well, 7-8 times) & i was a massive fan of it. Did it come from the cheersquad ?, another area of the ground ?. Was horny a bf poster ?. Loved it.

rofl.:d

Re: I put my Ourburts to the Footy Show - Garry Coleman Medal

These are Ourburts.

burt-reynolds.jpg

burt_bacharach.jpg

Close, but not quite.

1229031040_bert.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: I put my Ourburts to the Footy Show - Garry Coleman Medal

Ourburts??? .... that's a type of sausage isn't it? Why do you want to show your sausage on TV for?

Re: The random "footy" thoughts thread

When he does actually speak, Chris Judd seems to have a very girly voice. What's the story?
Was actually castrated at a young age

When he does actually speak, Chris Judd seems to have a very girly voice. What's the story?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck then it's probably a duck.

Girls are known to scratch at each others faces when fighting. This could also be a hint.

I'll see if we can get Swanny to turn him upside down in the rematch and check.:D

ATTENTION: if anyones bored, switch it over too 1HD ;)

LOL. Got all excited then. I've seen this game about 5 times this week.
The endings pretty good though.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The "Random" Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back