Mega Thread The "Random" Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The random "footy" thoughts thread

...yeah, but the only reason i didnt get to watch it cos i was working at the game and havent had time to watch it on my foxtel box lmao.

I have the perfect little accessory for you.
I'll PM you.

Collingwood winning=Oppisistion sooks......

Just my opinion,but cmon main board and the bay would say otherwise..

I honestly love it!!!

I get alot of stick off mates,even when we are not playing there team so im happy...

Is it just me or are people starting to worry?so inturn bag crap out of us?

our interstate record

off the top of my head i would say our last interstate loss was against brisbane in 08. Going on that why on earth do they want us playing more?

Nick Maxwell's stain?

What on earth is that odd yellow/brown stain on Maxys top each week! Is it a luck thing? or does he spew on himself every week?

Re: Nick Maxwell's stain?

It's resin, players use it to make their hands sticky so they can grip the ball better. Maxwell puts a big blob on his jumper so he can reapply it during the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its called grippo, it can be found in your local bowls club and works pretty well on a dry day, wet days it just washes away too quickly.

My white shorts have looked like they've had piss stains on them for a few years now because of this stuff.

Also funny story, used to play with a bloke who was 6'5'' a star footballer, huge kick but dumb as dog shit. anyway he had forgot to do his hair before he got to footy and caring about his looks he thought grippo would do the job.

It was still in his hair 2 weeks later and the only way he could get rid of it was shave the head.

Hawthorn are shit

Absolutely. And I love it. Hate hawthorn and everything associated with their club (Kennett, Clarkson, richie vdb, franklin, roughead, 2008 premiership etc).

They shouldn't be up in this game either. Umpiring has been disgusting for the last few Hawks goals.

I don't suppose anyone has any news regarding injuries for us as well as the pussies?? Tomorrow we will find out about any surprise Match Review Panel decisions fingers-crossed ....I saw the Gabba game so they are definitely up and about although Brisbane have some good players either out or injured, lets just say they got the lions at a good time but they attacked the ball hard...game-on :thumbsu:

I don't suppose anyone has any news regarding injuries for us as well as the pussies?? Tomorrow we will find out about any surprise Match Review Panel decisions fingers-crossed ....I saw the Gabba game so they are definitely up and about although Brisbane have some good players either out or injured, lets just say they got the lions at a good time but they attacked the ball hard...game-on :thumbsu:

I thought Brisbane looked fairly stinky. They don't seem to believe in tackling, and kept making stupid decisions about where to kick/handpass the ball. Think we're much better than Brisbane atm.

Re: Harley Bennell - Johnny's Brother?

Bump;) Guys this guy is a freak and will most likely go top 3 with Darling and Swallow to GC. I rate him better than Morabito and Hill!

Who - Harley Bennel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The "Random" Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back