Prediction The run home - how many do we win?

How many more games will we win?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 18 12.4%

Votes: 39 26.9%

Votes: 30 20.7%

Votes: 53 36.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming we win all our games, there are a few games that are crucial for our chances. Adelaide must beat Essendon, that's a must I think. Also GWS must beat Dogs and Eagles for us. GWS beating Demons would help us also, open up that extra spot in the 8. Really relying on the Giants...

They better get their shit together...

Assuming we win all our games, there are a few games that are crucial for our chances. Adelaide must beat Essendon, that's a must I think. Also GWS must beat Dogs and Eagles for us. GWS beating Demons would help us also, open up that extra spot in the 8. Really relying on the Giants...

They better get their shit together...

Desperation can make one do some unhealthy things. Here we are hoping for the Plastic Fantastics to do well. Next thing you know we'll be performing ritual blood sacrifices.

Desperation can make one do some unhealthy things. Here we are hoping for the Plastic Fantastics to do well. Next thing you know we'll be performing ritual blood sacrifices.
True, I was supporting the Cats last night. Had to scrub myself afterwards. What can we do? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Carn the Plastics!

Oh well. There's still 3 games for Essendon to lose. We only need them to drop the 1 to allow us to jump them providing we win all of ours. Them losing to Adelaide next week was where I saw them dropping a game. Carlton beating them today would've just been a bonus.

Don't think it will matter now with Dogs and Bombers fluking wins from behind

Dogs and bombers losing would have been great for us, but they were not the games we were hoping they would lose. Need crows to beat Bombers, and one of GWS or Port to beat Doggies. A pity Doggies came back, because having them already out of finals contention before they play us in the final round would have been perfect. If we are still in it by then, it could easily be a winner-gets-a-finals-spot game which will bring out their best. Possibly better for us would be to have WC and Melbourne make way for us, and Dogs win their next two, making them safe for the top 8 when they play us in the final round, and possibly tempted to rest some players (although the week off makes that a less attractive option these days, but sounds like they have a few sore boys running around, so not out of the question).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St K v WCE is a big game for our finals chances (alongside ours of course!).

We definitely want the Saints to get up to keep WCE within reach. Both have a tough run home and would be odds on to drop at least one out of final three, we would then leapfrog both if we win our remaining games.

We definitely want the Saints to get up to keep WCE within reach. Both have a tough run home and would be odds on to drop at least one out of final three, we would then leapfrog both if we win our remaining games.

I honestly believe regardless of result for us tomorrow, due to today's results that if WCE beat St Kilda, we're done.

Would've loved to see Carlton hang on against Essendon. But that's what you get when you have to rely on other results.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I honestly believe regardless of result for us tomorrow, due to today's results that if WCE beat St Kilda, we're done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
West Coast still needs to finish the season off with games against GWS and Adelaide, so a win against St Kilda is definitely not game over for us.

I'm expecting the Saints to get the job done, the eagles are as weak as piss in games like this usually especially away from Perth.

True, I was supporting the Cats last night. Had to scrub myself afterwards. What can we do? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Carn the Plastics!
Although it would have been great for the hawks if the cats beat the swans i just couldn't support them it was just wrong.

I just love seeing the cats loose,, i realy realy and i mean realy hate that team.

GWS winning helped us today, shame the blues couldn't hold on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The run home - how many do we win?

Back