Radio The SEN Thread 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. how the hell do you get KBs take word for word? i swear you're on the money with what he said!

2. dave and athletics. well, im not a fan of aths but kb at least knows his stuff. dont mind them talking about it, something different :thumbsu: but yes, dave really really was pumping up the sport (like any aths man would)

yesterday didnt doran have the fitness guru and hoggy in at the same time. it was actually good listening (for the cricket stuff). always refreshing to hear people (i.e. fitness guy) ask questions to an expert in a different field (i.e. in this case hoggy and cricket). i swear i heard doran say "it's not usual that i can say i havent done my research, but...."

Would you believe I can type 70 words per minute? How about 30 words and I've got a great memory? No? This thread is to critique SEN, so it's only fair in holding presenters to standards that I quote them verbatim. Hence I run a tape over anything I may be quoting.

Yep, I heard a bit of Hoggy on Doran and he kept Hoggy on for at least part of the fitness segment that I heard.

Morning Glory - 4/3/09
06:08 - 06:18
Andrew Maher opens in hysterics claiming it’s very funny. What “it” is I have no idea. It’s the off-air humour thing as usual. Now we quickly get serious discussing the terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan team. Lets see Tim turn this into an AFL discussion. Geoff Lawson gets a mention via a SMS, and story is pretty well discussed by Andrew and Tim.

06:18 - 06:26
Sports Central, promos, ads and traffic

06:26 - 06:30
Radar promos Simon Overland coming up and calls for quiz callers while plugging sponsor. A short quiz and then Monopoly is the topic for SMS messaging (?????).
Wow, actually only 10 minutes of discussion about anything in first 30 minutes!

06:38 - 06:46
It’s a packed show says Radar as Simon Overland coming up gets a third plug as players as Monopoly positions off SMS’s are named. This stuff tends to drag on.
Now it’s on to the papers at 06:40. Mainly cover Paul Roos’ comments on rules tinkering and Rubbo’s back page on Cousins 33 drug tests.

06:46 - 06:52
Back to Sports Central and Matt Grannyland, ads and traffic.

06:52 - 07:00
Rubbos’ HS story on Cousins drug story is queried by Radar via a SMS prompt and back to the papers on shooting, and Radars not sure where to start. Shortly thereafter it’s the end of the paper segment as Tim’s on to AFL talk. Where’s Brett Lee calls Tim, and Radar says he wouldn’t change current line-up, so Tim claims Radar has … and that is the phone poll. To the news.
I make that as a total of 24 minutes of actual discussion about anything in the first hour. Take it or leave it I guess. Then again, I’m expecting there will have been little research and pre-production - other than the monopoly theme and Overland PR - for the show and the dynamic duo will wing their way through the 3 hours as usual.

07:08 - 07:20
Soccer scores from Radar pre-empt his Radar’s Roast:
The ICC meets next month with an already overloaded agenda, suddenly overflowing
after yesterday’s tragic terrorist attack in Lahore. They must declare at that meeting that under no circumstances can Pakistan have any role in hosting the 2011 World Cup … set to be shared by the subcontinent friends and those hopeful of an improvement in Pakistan will give the young and volatile nation a chance to prove things can and will get better. But since September 11, 2001, Pakistan has been a haven for terrorists. We all know that. It’s been getting a whole lot worse, it’s not getting better. So long as this nation allows itself to be friends with organizations like Al-Qaeda and the Taliban it can not be an integral part of the international cricket community. The ICC cannot be sanctioning trips to Pakistan; the ICC under no circumstances can truly believe the landscape will change in the next eighteen months. It must play its role, it must send a message loud and clear and pull the world cup outta there.

Journo, Tim Blair would love the Peter Roebuckesque use of the word “must.” That’s a good roast by Radar, but I would’ve liked to have heard more of the word “must” from media people when Andrew Symonds first hung himself out on a limb.

Back on to the story of the day being the shootings in Lahore with an interview with Asanka Gurusinha. Then it’s on to interview with the ACB’s James Sutherland who only has A minute according to Radar. Tim and Radar quick-fire several pretty good questions, as was the case with Gurusinha. Politically correct dialogue naturally abounds from the ACB man with too many annoying “ums” to hold my attention, and it’s out to breakfast.

07:20 - 07:28
Sports Central and Grannyland gives quick soccer scores, yada, yada, yada, ads, promos, traffic
Yep, I make that eight minutes.

07:28 - 07:30
Phone Poll, and sponsor gets named twice in 9 seconds. Is Brett Lee finished as a Test cricketer? Radar states his case against Brett Lee countered by Tim, as it’s off to the news
That now makes a total of 38 minutes of sports talk. Sheesh!

07:39 - 07:48
Starts with one SMS on Brett Lee as the morning is joined by the entertaining Simon Marshall. Back to Monopoly with an interview with Australian Monopoly champion.
Tim is interviewing Timothy.
Hurry up March 26!
Now that’s done Tim’s back on to - Monopoly - and Tim requests people to SMS and call in with what AFL players represent Monopoly stations. A couple of calls and off to Sports Central

07:48 - 07:54
The Grandiose Grannyland updates a soccer score the Lahore terrorist attack and ads, promos and traffic…and I’m now thinking about Internet lesbian pr0n sites are a better morning option.:D

07:54 - 08:00
Monopoly calls before a Damien Oliver interview where Marshall hip-and-shoulders Radar out of the way during his first question and fires some prudent questions of his own. Pretty funny as Radar stays silent after being short shrifted by Marshall.
Running total now at 52 minutes of talk. Meh.

08:08 - 08:17
“Simon Overland is gonna to join us in this half-hour, Simon.” Can’t wait for the Copper.
Watto’s Waste:…
The FFA has revoked the red cards handed out in the A-League Grand Final to Cristiano and Danny Allsopp. Both decisions upon further review were deemed to be incorrect and both had the potential to effect the result. In fact the Adelaide fans could argue that the send off of Cristiano did. Incorrect decisions in soccer can have catastrophic consequences. Few goals are scored, each tickle into the back of the old onion bag is significant. Doing it with ten against eleven makes it extraordinarily hard. If there is a game that could benefit from video replay, then it’s soccer. Before the red card is applied check the video evidence. If it’s conclusive let it stand, if it’s inconclusive give the player the benefit of the doubt. Yes it may interrupt the flow from time to time but it is a game that stalls from time to time too, as a player writhes in inconsolable pain on the floor after a well orchestrated fall.

Radar thinks soccer and video referee is interesting and has a role to play and that’s the issue for discussion and talkback. The soccer purists ring up; Radar agrees, Tim disagrees. Radar: “Simon Overland to join us after this.”
The Overland excitement is definitely building!

08:17 - 08:24
Sports Central breaks to ads to traffic.

08:24 - 08:30
It’s here! The Simon Overland interview. Radar’s excited that the new Chief Commissioner of Police is a sports fan. He’s a Hawthorn fan and his favourite sports hero is Dennis Lillee. Gave cricket away at twenty-one years-of-age and quit footy at twenty-seven. I can smell the politics wafting in the air. I dare say I’ll now hear more from this guy than the police band-loving, gay mardi gras-loving, hire-more-female-police-to-deal-with-100-kilo-King Street-thugs-loving, Christine Nixon. Anyone spot her during the bushfire coverage?
His biggest challenge is to “making sure we stay focused on what matters and that actually keeping the community safe…”

08:37 - 08:46
Five In Five:
1. Should the 2011 cricket World Cup be played in Pakistan.
2. Paul Roos on tinkering with AFL rules is backfiring.
3. Brett Lee’s career is all but done says Radar.
4. NAB Cup: Radar asks “should players be rested?”
5. @#*&%, Monopoly again. Ping pong or Monopoly?, asks Simon.
The phone poll indicates 73% of people believe Lee’s career is not over; Radar disagrees and disputes the 73%.

08:46 - 08:53
Sports Central
Soccer scores with Grannyland and the other stuff.

08:53 - 09:00
Talkback and SMS on Five In Five topics.
First talkback tosser says Lee’s finished. Radar’s getting more confident on Lee’s dim future as callers agree with him.
A total of 83 minutes of sports talk in a total of 180. Probably par for the course on morning radio and not much different to other talk stations. Maybe, maybe not?

Note that there was no rushed interview sharply ended by cutting for the news which means the Dragons Brian Goorjian was not on today.;)

Hungry For Sport - 4/3/09
09:00:10:00
KB’s Take: (I’m sensing fire and brimstone from KB today)
Well thank God we didn’t take advice from Simon Barnes from the Times. The so-called respected writer called Australia the weasels of international sport after the Mumbai terror attack. He implored the England players to resume the tour of India at not look to the Australian Test team which on one hint of a murmur, of a rumour, of a firework going off in any city on the subcontinent, and the Australian plane is making a mad u-turn and heading back to Gods-own. Eight people are dead, five cricketers are injured after machine gun, rocket bomb attack yesterday. Now if Simon Barnes doesn’t issue an apology to the Australian team than he is the WEASEL of international sports journalism.
I’m KB and that’s my take.

Back to back days of Putz Smith. How lucky am I.

KB and Putz dump big time on pinhead leftist environmentalist journalist, Barnes that claimed Pakistan was safe and Aussies were weasels. Geoff Lawson rightfully cops tirade from first talkback caller and Putz agrees Lawson looks foolish. Apparently Lawson has now said it’s not safe to tour. Well thanks for that Mr. Optometrist, formerly blinded by being paid a truck load of dough to coach the Pakis.

Caller 3: You’re wrong again, [Putz], the bus driver wasn’t shot dead at all!
KB: Yes he was!
Caller 3: No he was not.
KB: Well, that’s what’s reported in the paper today. Shot dead. Shot in the stomach, dead.
Caller 3: I think you’ll find the driver that was driving the two umpires. They’re saying the [bus] driver was the hero. He actually drove the bus with shredded tires all the way to the stadium.
Putz: O.K., so the driver of the umpires was shot in the stomach and shot dead?
Caller3: He might have been one shot dead but the bus driver wasn’t shot dead.
Putz: O.K. Well thanks for clarifying that. Doesn’t change anything; thanks for clarifying though [sarcastically].

(Note: ESPN radio’s Colin Cowherd says one of the tricks used when there’s a lull in talkback callers is to put misinformation over the air and voila, the switchboard lights up)

AFL and cricket yap is the hour including Putz antagonizing KB over rules and an interview with the ACB’s Peter Young.

KB queries Carlton resting players from NAB Cup semi. Off goes Putz on an anti-Carlton-Visy-Pratt, up-tempo comedic rant:
Putz: It’s worse than that, Kevin, coz I can say exclusively here that Chris Judd will miss the first four rounds of the season.
KB: What for?
Putz: Ah, his got duties with Visy Board.
KB: Ha, ha, ha, you had me going there, [Putz]
Putz: No, what ya mean going. I’m telling you the truth.
KB: So you’re having a crack at him coz he’s head of the jigsaw puzzle at Visy Board?
Putz: Kevin, I’m just saying what-
KB: You don’t like Carlton, [Putz], do you?
Putz: I’m saying what the actual situation is. Ah, he misses the first round, Kevin, because he’s got duties as the face of the jigsaw puzzle.
KB: Yeeees
Putz: That’s reported in the Australian. The second round, he can’t get to that game, which is a pity, because he’s providing some environmental tips for the AFL footy record. So that’s blown the second week.
KB: Yeeees
Putz: Third week, Kevin, it gets busier for Chris. He’s providing environmental reading material. The paper doesn’t say who to or what it is, or just gets it off Google, I don’t know. But we know he’s flat out. Round three gone. Round four - he’s touring Visy facilities, Kevin.
KB: Is he?

[…]

Putz: I have rarely seen anybody been able to handle the face of a jigsaw puzzle for more than a week.
KB: Your not going to get the support of the Carlton fans, [Putz]. They think you're just sticking the boots into Carlton and Chris Judd because he’s got this role with Richard Pratt and Visy Board.
Putz: He’s no certainty to play round five, Kevin, because I’ve noticed here in this story by Michael Warner that appeared on Monday in the Herald Sun. He’s also has his image used on promotional material. Well that’s gonna knock you around. That’s round five gone. He’s so busy with Visy we won’t see Chris Judd play for Carlton again.

Hey, that’s how it went down!

As expected Carlton callers attack the Putzmeister, who throws punches all the way to the news.

10:00 - 11:00
Nick Stevens interview
KB quickly smoothes things over with Nick from the get-go after the end of the Putz hour. Usual good standard KB player interview that reminds a now slightly deflated Stevens he’s the oldest player on the Blues’ list among other things.
Brent Stanton interview
KB fires off numerous questions covering all things Essendon. Bombers have cracked the 34,000 members mark already. Still up with the top of the heap.
Golf
Segment with Pies supporter Rohan Dummett from Albert Park Golf Academy …is there an art to match-play? Why do we hit off first in match-play? …GPS’s, tips, talkback, and I’ll bet Mark-Oh Allen is somewhere listening intently hoping to catch a mistake by his SEN nemesis, KB.

11:00 - 12:00
Robert “Crash” Craddock interview
KB continues to bash British journo, Simon Barnes, who called Aussies weasels for not touring Pakistan. Craddock agrees that Barnes is a goose. Of every dollar earned in cricket, 80 cents comes out of India, according to Craddock. Also says Steve McGoffin is Australia’s most underrated bowler. Claims referral system is a dog’s breakfast and states a good argument. Hot-spot technology to be used in last two Tests. Discuss flat tracks that delivered 3,609 runs in the six first innings of the last two WI v ENG and SL v Pak first Test. Dave Warner looking to bail on NSW in bid to play Sheffield Shield.
Phew, KB/Craddock equals lots of cricket opinion.
Get Something Off Your Chest
Cricket referral system … Craddock man-crush … flooding in AFL solution (eek)…
Nigel Purchase interview
Preview of tonight’s NBL final.

Sports Trivia and KB nails another busy show.:thumbsu:

Um, doesn't that Casual Friday feature a Leftist Feminist single mother? I learned in life to run the other way and avoid any contact with that species. Trust me, she'd be trouble. Hence I never listen. But I'll check it out - once!

Seriously, the website is a farce. Why would anyone pay money as a sponsor. I'm gonna post more on that by using a comparison.

Cheers.

Been enjoying your summaries since I'm in Melbourne only half the week and miss a lot of what goes on, how long does it take you to do each post though?

On Casual Fridays you are missing out on the best show on SEN after Born in the USA and if you think Rita is a leftist feminist than you have obviously never listened. She is about as leftist and feminist as Sam Newman.:D

The Run Home has been great lately. Tonight they talked shit for the first 30 mins then had Caro but didn't ask her all the hard questions. Still much better than the grilling she'll get on AW so good work Francis and Ox.

Been enjoying your summaries since I'm in Melbourne only half the week and miss a lot of what goes on, how long does it take you to do each post though?

Too long, Mr. Parcells. Have to run a tape over some of it to get quotes and material correct. Can take a couple of hours.:(

On Casual Fridays you are missing out on the best show on SEN after Born in the USA and if you think Rita is a leftist feminist than you have obviously never listened. She is about as leftist and feminist as Sam Newman.:D

I shall acquiesce to your opinion of Miss Rita as, yes, I have never to listened to more than a few minutes of Friday's Good Oil. I must have her confused with someone else. It's hard to believe that any show with Mark Doran can be called one of the best shows on SEN. That's a stretch, by any stretch. Rita must be a big lass to carry Doran for a few hours. I was gonna listen today but watched the NBA double header on Ten HD instead.

I'm a big fan of Steve and Ed on BITUSA, and I know they would like to do a more broader complete and professional show but with full-time jobs and burgeoning young families they're pressed for time. You'll even find Salisbury's a better bloke than he is radio co-host, too. There's no pretension with Ed Wyatt-Earp and "Uriah Heep" Salisbury. :thumbsu:

Off The Bench - 7/3/09
It’s Hutchy and Pickers on the job when I was expecting Mark-Oh Allen to continue bashing the sport of cricket and our national players. But what’s this? Yes, the return of Doctor Turf.

Pickers attempts the first gag claiming the tremor last night was caused by Turfy’s wallet hitting the ground. Pickers makes inference that he was all over playing young players like Phil Hughes and it's raves all around for Aussies. Turf attacks cricket referral system and Caroline Wilson article. Everyone agrees. Pickers quite correctly pings South African TV cameramen for constant isolation shots of every hot girl at the cricket. And for the record, the Dutch descendents are smokin’, and seemingly in abundance.

Inside Football’s yearly ratings of teams’ players is the topic after the break and Pickers is critical. He wants to get to the bottom of who’s doing the ratings that do indeed sound ridiculous. Includes: Adelaide’s Porplyzia has moved from 26 in ‘08 to No.1 in 2009; Prismall is already No. 6 at the Dons; Brad Ottens is Geelong’s No.1! Can’t find Jimmy Bartel in the Cats’ top thirty. Hutch calls for talkback on pre-season ratings experts and Inside Football ratings. Turfy’s warming up with his first joke at the expense of Graham Polak.

Football ratings is the topic for talkback and a light hearted interview with Collingwood’s Tyson Goldsack in the first Footy Wrap of the year hitting the airwaves after the second break. Pickers has the Bombers winning only 6 to 8 games; has the Pies top 4.

Break three.

Turf praises new Melbourne Board as the best in place for a long time. Hopes D’s can pinch 4 or 5 games this year. Hutchy doesn’t let Turfs’ “pinch 4 or 5,” pass by without questioning where Melbourne‘s at. A somewhat lacklustre hour of talk dominated by the loquacious and opinionated Pickers.

Turf’s out of the show at 10 o’clock with his tips for the day: No. 23, Fist Of Fury in the Newmarket Handicap, and No. 12, Huxssen in the Cadbury Guineas, both at Flemington.

Hutchy promises big second hour starting with an interview with the Hawkers’ Luke Hodge. Hutchy claims Hawks are now the most powerful off-the-field club in the competition which may have precipitated yesterday’s article by Wilson. Pickers thinks the Cats will win the flag in 2009, but Hawthorn could win a couple of flags over the next four or five years. Wow, way to go out on a limb there, Pickers.

Next segment is for Unsung Heroes and Daniel Pratt from the Roos gets first nod after his rib injury, and then on to talkback on footy with Hutchy challenged on Hawks statement; he stays stoic to his opinion. Dream team stuff through to another break.

Sports Flash(!!!!): overnight cricket scores, NBL, Soccer with Hutchy.

Off The Record (media) segment:
Mark-Oh Allen won over $13,000 in second division tattslotto during the week on a quick-pick according to Pickers. Chef, Gordon Ramsey cops criticism and Jennifer Aniston’s bill for hairdressing is next, followed by Wayne Johnson’s daughter for being public while expressing a desire to keep her private life private. Wacky Jacko is on the menu and Hutchy O.K.’s teams charging for pictures of players with fans. Pickers attacks the Hun’s Cheryl Critchley for article on players’ pictures with the public and defends footy buskers at Etihad Stadium, while U2’s Bono gets slammed for bagging the lead singer of Coldplay. Pickers addresses Archie Thompson quotes in the Age. Finishes with radio grab of CNN journo’s story on peanuts on airlines.

Funny shot at Steve Hooker as Media Street inductee appearing ad nauseam in the social pages looking for love finishes of a segment that is to be applauded for at least Pickers obviously doing research for material.

Several minutes on the punt with Betfair rep finishes of the metropolitan show with everyone liking the Pies at $2.68 to win the NAB Cup.

Notably, opening topic of Inside Football’s teams ratings and pre-season ratings experts never gets revisited via talkback or SMS discussion.

A somewhat flat show to kick off '09. Should pick up when footy season starts.

Starting at 11 O’clock it’s Mutt Thompson’s Sports Central for the next three weeks until Crunch Time returns for 2009. His first attempt at crossing for Shield scores flummoxes into a quick ad break. Blames maintenance over the long weekend. He has such a try-hard voice.

Adios Muttmeister!:rolleyes:

Can someone get Matt Thompson off the off season saturday afternoon drive shift ..
He is a boring, dull and often arrogant man, with no sense of humour and is often rude to the callers.

Matt ''Total Hysteria'' Thompson. Hutchy back from the states and ready to frollic through footballers bins. Liam ''I'll defend one of my boys to the hilt'' Pickering. Please more Turfy SEN:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Rise - 8/3/09
So Jason Richardson and Daniel Harford are still on Sunday mornings. No high expectations going in here.

The constant laughter after every second sentence is evident from the get-go. The most noticeable element of the show is the constant high-pitched inflection used by both of them. He whole thing seems so forced. Yuk.:(

Most of the show’s material seems to be emerging out of the Sunday papers. Harford the pro was cleaning the garage last night and only saw minutes of the NAB Cup semi. But here comes his opinion about the game. Now there so much laughter after a brief discussion on the pronunciation of the word “garage.” I’m a little lost.

On to talkback and it’s the Collingwood supporter named Dennis who claims the earth tremor the other night was Carlton realizing if they beat Geelong they would have to play Collingwood. I’m not kidding, that was the joke! Harford contributes the obligatory fake laugh.

The second caller quickly gets to the Aussies versus South Africa in the cricket, and the Sunday duo agree that McDonald’s batting is not up to Test all-rounder standard. And his bowling alone is not good enough says Richardson.
Then Harford chips in with: “[McDonald's] a solid bowler; he’s got, in five overs last night, up to the paper anyway, ah-”
Richardson: [He] ended up with three-for!
Harford: Oh, did he?
Richardson: Well, that’s the word we’re hearing around the town
Harford: Well, terrific, we need an update then
Richardson: Yeah, 7 for138-
Harford: Oh seven-for?!
Richardson: 7 for 138, Johnson and McDonald got three-for

There’s a fair chance since bad light stopped play several hours ago, the scores were on the 9 O’clock news which makes this conversation amateurish, and at around 9:20, redundant at best.

This begs the glaring question about professionalism at SEN. Surely there would be a practice in place so that every on-air person has the updated world sports scores on the desk at the commencement of their show. Obviously not, as the usual reliance on the daily papers will seemingly suffice.

Bursts of the omnipresent contrived laughter reminiscent of Jerry and Kramer in the Pilot episode of Seinfeld greet the return from another break due to the music that is the hilarious theme of the show today.

It’s now caller, John who wants some help on picking his Final 8 for the AFL season. Richardson's done his, and “so have I” exclaims Harford - but he can’t remember it. For the record Richardson predicts Hawthorn, St. Kilda, Geelong, Collingwood, Western Bulldogs, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Carlton. Final 8 analysis in March - can’t get enough of it. :rolleyes:

Richardson bemoans the weather for the midweek’s athletics, as a couple of callers talk track!. The talk moves on to waffle with Dennis someone, around the contrived laughing. After the break it’s Moomba talk and the laughter is so intense I don’t know what the hell they’re on about. Hmmm, imagine a couple of grown-ups trying to entertain a bunch of kids with pantomime at a fair. That’s how these two are rambling on. They’re going down memory lane instead of "what's in the papers" as stated before the break.

That’s the hour…I’m now on the edge of my seat, no, not in anticipation of the next burst of laughter over nothing but to get closer to the off button on the radio. I don’t remember Richardson being this bad when with Doctor Turf filling in on the Morning Glory.

The second hour begins with Harford doing the weather, but not without breaking into hysterics over something during it. The Choir Boys music intro is apparently extremely funny in keeping with the memory lane theme. The up and down voice inflections and giggling strip my attention as to what they’re on about now.

A sports update on footy, cricket scores, soccer, tennis, rugby, golf, basketball; all done with an effort to make it funny.

After the break it’s flogs and polishes with Richardson doing a Ricky Ponting hair joke off the bat.

Nuff is enough as I can take no more of this and so I’m out of here with a flog for these two doing crap radio on a Sunday morning. :thumbsdown:

Two hours of this followed by Mutt Thompson. Sunday pre-footy season on SEN is anything but on the Rise.:(

I too wonder if some of the SEN idiots know how to use the internet? How hard is it to quickly check cricinfo and other sports sites, maybe even just read a few posts here on bigfooty, that should get them up-to-date. Which would be a little better than what's in the early newspaper :rolleyes:

I second that.....Monty you are totally obsessed with all things SEN....its bordering on paranoia if you tape everything just so you can repeat it here....and then mostly negative stuff to say..

The bitterness is starting to show..

I too wonder if some of the SEN idiots know how to use the internet? How hard is it to quickly check cricinfo and other sports sites, maybe even just read a few posts here on bigfooty, that should get them up-to-date. Which would be a little better than what's in the early newspaper :rolleyes:

Monty nailed it. Agree with you entirely r+b,it's not much to ask Harford and Richardson to know the stumps cricket score! Very very ordinary

I second that.....Monty you are totally obsessed with all things SEN....its bordering on paranoia if you tape everything just so you can repeat it here....and then mostly negative stuff to say..

The bitterness is starting to show..

just pointing out ordinary form from SEN. Let's be honest a hell alot of content is shit:thumbsdown:

Subjected myself to some Snoran today because I wanted to hear Hoggy's take on the cricket. After a brief comment on how well we are doing, they spend the rest of the segment talking about what Phil Hughes' nickname should be...

WTF?

No, seriously, WTF?

Subjected myself to some Snoran today because I wanted to hear Hoggy's take on the cricket. After a brief comment on how well we are doing, they spend the rest of the segment talking about what Phil Hughes' nickname should be...

WTF?

No, seriously, WTF?

didn't listen, let me gues did they come up with hughesy?
and did snoran introduce him again as rodney malcolm hogg?

Did anyone hear Nick Davis last night on the All Night Appetite with Andrew Lowther and Tony Sheahan?

I thought it was a great interview and another great get by the overnight guys.

Last few weeks I have heard Anthony Mundine being interviewed in the studio and i think Jeff Fenech as well.

Well done to the overnight team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back